e l e v e n

____________________________________

mine - tinkaa g
i refuse to give up
baby where's all the love that you showed me
please don't ignore me

____________________________________

Hali
______

The rest of the car ride was silent. I rested my arm on the door with my hand holding up my head as i gazed out the window.

"Look, i'm sorry" Rafe tried to apologise.

"Can you just drop me off at mine?" I ignored his apology and kept my eyes out the window. I heard him sigh as he was about to say more, keeping his mouth shut.

I knew this was my fault for lying to JJ but it didn't count for the fact that he drenched Rafe and Rafe pushed JJ, breaking the glasses. I also didn't know what to do about JJ getting fired. I knew he needed that money and now he had nothing.

We pulled up at the front of my house as i immediately jumped out, slamming the door behind me. I stormed inside, trying my best not to burst into tears. I forgot to greet my parents as I just ran to my room and threw myself onto my bed. I picked up my pillow and just screamed into it as loud as i could, letting out all my anger. I didn't notice my mom walk in until she spoke up.

"Everything okay honey?" She asked as she sat down on my bed next to me.

I sighed as I sat up next to her. "Every feel like you just fucked everything up?"

"Language" She warned me as I just flopped back down onto my bed. She sighed as she rubbed her hand on my knee. "Wanna tell me what happened?"

"I don't know" I answered honestly. "Maybe later"

"Alright" Mom nodded. "Do you need anything?"

"I'm okay, thanks mom" I smiled at her as she wrapped her arms around my body for a small hug. She left the room as she closed the door behind her.

I decided to call JJ so I picked up my phone and dialled his number. The phone rang for a while before it hung up. I frowned as I tried again, the same thing happening.

He was ignoring my calls.

I didn't know what to do. I needed to apologise in person. I jumped up off my bed and headed for my car, driving to the one place I knew he'd be. The chateau.

●・○・●・○・●

I pulled up to the chateau and scurried inside. I nervously played with my necklace as I knew everyone else would be there, probably mad at me too. I walked to the back porch as everyone stopped their chatter and turned to look at me.