Break In 2

Tranz 2D's POV

(Broken Glass sound)
"Owww...ow...ow...." I groaned in pain as I thought smashing the glass window with my fist is a good idea to not wake the bandmates up especially that blue haired angel. He was so cute that I've been stalking him and watching him without getting caught by his band mates and him. I've been obsessed with him so much that I couldn't take it anymore and decided to make a plan of how to kidnap him by when he goes to bed and fall asleep and I'll find a way to get into the apartment quietly and find his room and quietly lift him up while he  sleeps and make a portal to my realm and leave the apartment sucessfully. But, my hand starts bleeding and it hurts after punching the glass window, I quietly avoid trying not to make any sounds at this apartment since the lights are off and its dark. I walked quietly out of the kitchen and  into the living room where I try not to bump into things and not make any loud sounds until I heard something hit the wall and whispering in pain. And I also recognize who's voice it was. I turned and walked to the direction where I heard someone behind the wall hit their toe and hissing in pain. I walked closer and closer and saw a shadow of someone behind the wall as I quietly peeked through the doorway of the living room and I knew who I was looking for is 2D just right behind the wall covering his hand on his mouth, eyes closed, and breathing very hitched and quietly, trying not to make any sound. I smirked as I got beside him and still hidden in the dark as he open his white glowing eyes, he turned and peeked again to check where I was. And I was about sneak up behind him and grab chloroform out my jacket pocket but, he turned around and sees me in front of him and got scared and tried to run away from me and yell for his friends to wake up and yell "Guys wake up!" "There is an intruder in here!". But, I managed to grab him by his arms and pinned him against to wall and pinned his legs since I'm taller and stronger and way to muscular than him.