Proposal Part 1💍

Couple of months later.....

Tranz2D's POV:

I was fixing my red tie that goes with my my black suit as I was getting ready for tonight to surprise my lover by proposing him. I finally finished fixing it as I put a small jewelry box with the proposal ring inside and putting it in my pocket for a surprise for my sweet angel when we go inside a fancy restaurant that I booked for the both of us, I secretly told his friends about my plan to propose to 2D and they were really excited and they were getting ready to eat at that place that I booked for us as I waited for my boyfriend to get finished dressing as a few minutes went by, as he came out of the dressing room wearing a black suit with a blue tie and his hair was straightened out and to be honest, he looks very stunning wearing that outfit that my servants made for him. He looked at me as he blushes slightly and walked up to me and smiled at me saying "Hey babe, how do I look?" I reach my hand to lift his chin to make him look at me as I softly spoke "Babydoll, you look so stunning and yet beautiful." As I stroke under his chin as he held my other hand and holds it up to his blushing cheek and let's his hand rub mine. We smiled as we started kissing each other for a moment before we were ready as we left the dressing room and headed towards the front mansion door as my servants opened the front doors for us as I grabbed my car keys and we walked out of my mansion and headed towards mystyle, I opened the passenger door for my boyfriend as he looks at me saying "Awwww is my handsome boyfriend being a gentleman for me?~" he cooed as I chuckled and he climbed on the passenger side as I closed the car door and walked to my driver's side as I got in and closed the car door and started my stylo as I hear the engine roar in life as I created the portal to the destination of the fancy restaurant as I felt 2D'S hand on my hand that was on the gear stick as I hit the gas and drove my car towards the portal and we drove through it as we turned on the radio and the radio played one of the Gorillaz songs "19-2000" as we started jamming at the song and sang the lyrics to it as we were almost there at our destination.