My submissive little pet~ 2⚠️SMUT⚠️

2D'S POV

"Babyboy,....let's have some fun in here all day shall we?"~ he cooed as he held the remote and pressed the button to turn on. I was shaking nervously as I look at him in the eyes, begging for mercy. He looks at me and grins at me with his razor like teeth and levels the vibration on to 1, the vibrator inside me starts vibrating as I gasp in surprise when I felt the vibrator vibrating inside me hitting my inner walls inside my hole. I moaned and grunted a little through the ball gag on my mouth as he watched me  and smirks and turns the level up to 5 and felt the vibrator go really hard and went up to my prostate as I was screaming in pain and pleasure, it hurts so much and felt my cock hardened as I whimpered, moaned loudly and drooled though the ball gag. He watches me and seems to be fascinated at me and I see a boner through his pants as I feel my eyes water a little and need an urge to cum. I tried to get his attention by talking to him through this ball gag and vibrator,  "anz....anz mh...Mhhhh!!! Lease....ranz..i.nee...to......ummmm!!!!!" I grunted through the ball gag as he looked at me and grinned saying "What's that babyboy? You want to cum? Should I allow you to cum? Mmmmmm no. You have to beg for daddy to allow you to cum. On second thought let me take off that ball gag so i can hear your clearly." He took the ball gag off of my mouth as I started breathing for air and looking at him in the eyes and said "Please....please daddy i...I need..t..to..cum....please please please! I'm begging you...I'll do anything you want...please" "Anything?" He said as his eyes widened as surprised and slowly turned black with red swirls in lust as he crawled up to me and crept closer till our noses touched. "A....anything...anything you want me do, I'll do anything for you.you can do anythingto me....I'll be...your slut...your..dirty little slut..your little whore...your cumdump....your babyboy..your-" He shushed me with his index finger as I look at him and he look back at me. "Babyboy, your saying that you can do anything I wanted right?" He asked I shyly nodded, regretted what I said to him about letting him do anything to me. He looks at me as his eyes were full of lust and domination. "Well since you can do anything for me and I can do anything to your body, let me turn off this vibrator and take it out of you ok babyboy? Daddy is gonna fuck you until you break and I'll make sure your body and your soul will belong to me as always. Daddy is going to fuck your tight, little hole, making you scream my name and moan my name when I fuck your hole really, really, hard. Now I'm going to get undressed and take that damn vibrator, cock ring, and rod off of you except for the handcuffs, they'll be handy when i fuck you and yes I'll let you cum." He turned off the controller and pulled out the vibrator out of my hole as I moaned when he took it out and took off the cock ring and the rod off of my cock as I started leaking precum from the tip of my cock as he got undressed and I blushed at the site of his body. Huge chest, big muscles, sexy abs and I see he has a boner through his boxers and boy was he huge when he took them off as he looked at me and grinned "Like what you see babyboy? You like your daddy being big, dominant, strong, sexy man that is enough for you hmmm?"~ He asked when he got closer to me on the bed as I was blushing like a tomato as he looks at me up and down admiring my skinny bony body. As he was laying down on the bed with his huge cock hardened as a rock and precum leaking from the tip."Daddy is gonna be the one who controls you and rules you now babyboy, now my cock is not gonna suck itself now is it? Well you better start sucking now and suck really good so daddy can fuck you and stuff you with my thick, huge, fat, cock and fucking you hard and make your stomach get filled of my cum babyboy"~