you're my property~

2D'S POV

As he left the room, I was a stunning blushing mess after he kissed me." Did he did not just kiss me and bit me to claim me to be his property? "No no no no no no this can't be happening!" I rambled in my thoughts as I kept on worrying that what would happen to me in this place. Then I thought about my friends. Noodle, Russel, and Murdoc. "I wonder what are they doing right now while I'm being held captive at this place. Later, as my thoughts kept thru me head were suddenly interrupted by hearing the lock open and the door open by Tranz2D carrying some clothes for me, a spare set of keys, a blue leash, and a blue collar? I look at him as he enters the room and sets the pair of clothes on the bed and looks down at me while holding the blue collar with little blue diamonds on it and a set of keys. "Oh sweetie~ Guess what I got for you!" He says excitedly as he walked to me and  showed me the blue collar with little blue diamonds on it and on the front of the collar was a golden heart tag with my name ingraved on it. I look at him confused and he noticed my confusion. He chuckled "I can tell that you are confused of why I'm showing this collar to you, hmmm?" "Well....you see, when I said you're my property right?""Not just any property..you see this collar on my hand right?" "When I put on this collar on you it means that you...." as I  felt the blue collar around my neck and hearing it click, the collar fit just perfectly fine on my neck. "...are my property, my personal slut, my pet, and daddy's little baby boy.~ he said darkly as I started blushing again and he looks at me smirking at me and crouched infront of me and said "Awww~ is my little baby boy blushing~ hmmm~ how adorable~ he said in a teasing voice as he started stroking my cheek. I kept on blushing and whispered "S..stop...it....please" i said softly as he looks at me and said "fine I'll stop..." as he let's go of my cheek and said "I made you some food downstairs in the dinning room and my servants will accompany you and serve you in this beautiful mansion but I run this mansion and I made arrangements in this mansion for you since you are here babyboy.~" "But, before I'll give you a tour....I need to unchain these chains off of you and attach the leash on your new blue collar so you won't runaway and try to escape from me. He unchained my arms and legs, and I feel so much better off of those chains but he attached the leash onto my collar as I got up and stretched my arms and legs. He grabs the handle of the leash and he motions me to follow him as I followed him like an obedient dog following his master and exiting the room with him still holding the leash on his hand and we walked into the hallway as he starts a talking and giving me a tour around the whole mansion.