Please touch me!~ 1 ⚠️SMUT!⚠️

2D'S POV:

We finished eating our breakfast as we got up from our chairs and walked out of the room, holding hands and chatted as we walked around the mansion. I look at him as he kept talking about some ideas for us since we're "boyfriends" but he seems really and all but I get this mushy feeling in my heart that every time that I look at him, I get in a blushing mess and thinking he's so hot with those muscles that I want to touch so bad and squeeze them and bury my head on his muscular bare chest. I want him to touch me all over my body and make me feel good. My body felt hot, feeling horny and wanting his touch. My hand started shaking and trembling on his hand as he turns his head and looked at me with an worried look. "Hey baby, is everything OK? You look kinda hot." He said as his red, swirling eyes look down at me with his handsome face and a muscular body and my body felt very hot as I feel my insides squirming and felt very horny as i was breathing hot breathes, i look back at him and i couldn't control myself any longer. "PLEASE TOUCH ME!" I yelled as I suddenly realized I said this, I yanked my hand from his hand as i clover my face with both of my hands and turned my body away from him as I was blushing red with my wide white eyes. I peeked from my hand as he looks at me with a surprised look as his face slowly turned into a smug looking face, he turned his body towards me as he crept closer as kept backing away from him and hit my back on the wall as he uses his one arm to grab my hands and pinned them on the wall as I closed my eyes and was still blushing as I felt his hand on my cheek and his face closer to mine, "Open your eyes, babyboy." He spoke in a calm voice as I shook my head , still eyes closed. "Babyboy, daddy asked you nicely, please.....open your fucking eyes for me. If you don't open your eyes, your daddy is gonna give you a punishment." His voice turned husky and dominate as I slowly open my eyes and looked at him as his gaze was dark, his bright red swirling eyes stare at me lustfully as he smirked "Good boy." He spoke as used his other hand off of my cheek and moved it towards my pants, unzipping the zipper and took out my hardened cock out of my boxers and started stroking it. I moaned as he used his thumb to rub the tip and rubbed the shaft of my cock as he leaned forward to my neck and started giving me love bites. "AaAhh!" I moaned as I felt him smirk on my neck as he licked the bite wound and got off my neck and looked at me as he kept stroking my cock and smiled smugly.