Breakfast and Peppermint tea 🍵

2D'S POV:

We stayed in the tub for couple of minutes until we cleaned up and got out and grabbed towels to dry ourselves up. Tranz and me went out of the bathroom, after we got dressed, brushed our teeth, and combed our blue hair. He grabs the collar attached to the leash and puts the collar on my neck as we walk out of his bedroom and walked in the hallways. I looked up at him as we continued to walk in the hallway and went downstairs to go in the dinning room. We went in the dinning room and sat next to each other by the huge dining table as he grabbed the bell and rung it three times. The servant appeared in front of us and waited for his command. "Good morning my dear servant, I want you to make us some breakfast and some peppermint tea as well for me and my lovely dear pet." The servant nodded and vanished into thin air as I look at him and thought "I didn't know he drinks peppermint tea, but why does he look so damn hot tho....no..stop I can't think such things like this!!! Why is he making me fall for him! He kinda looks like me and why am I falling for him?! Am I gay or something? or is it something making me fall for him like a school girl having a crush on someone!!" My thoughts kept on making me have a gay panic as I didn't realize that Tranz was watching me. "Hey are you alright sweetie?" He asked as he moves a stray hair into my ear as he looks at me with concern look. "I..I'm good I'm fine don't worry!" I spoke while blushing at him as he smiles with ease and kisses me on my forehead and smiles as my face was blushing red and wide eyes. We were waiting for our breakfast until the servant arrived with our breakfast and our peppermint teas. The servant puts the warm breakfast and peppermint teas on the table and bowed as he vanished again. We started eating our breakfast and he looks at me as I was eating a piece of toast and looked back at him and he started booping me on the nose. "Boop" he said as he started laughing at me as I booped him on his nose back. "Boop" I said back at him while I stick my tongue out at him. We messed around with each other and still eating breakfast as he flirted with me saying that I was his "cutest little boy in the whole world" and I flirted him back saying that he is a "bad boy who likes little good boys" as we laughed and finished our breakfast and drinked our peppermint tea. We calmed down after this and got up and brushed ourselves and left the dinning room with blushing faces.