Your such a big tease~

Tranz2D's POV

We went to the 2nd floor as we talked and laughed as we walked and walked and stopped at this room with two huge  doors. "Babydoll, I welcome you.....the Gaming Room!" I spoke as I pushed the two doors and inside the room was full of arcades, bowling ally, Big 12-inch TV hooked up with the Xbox one X, Playstation 5, and Nintendo Switch. There's two gaming chairs that we can sit on and play videogames. His eyes widened in surprise as he looks around excitedly and looked very happy when his white eyes spotted the pac-man arcade and started playing it. I watched him play and he beat the first level without dying as I slithered up behind him and put my hands on his waist, he flinched at my sudden movement but he relaxed and kept playing the pac-man arcade. I move my hands on his waist and rubbed his hips. "Tranz....." he moaned as he was trying to focus on that level as I kept on distracting him by my hand movements on his hips and I laid my head on his shoulder, nibbled on his ear and licked the earlobe. He shuddered as he felt my hands going under his shirt and started flicking his nipples, "Tranz please! Mhm! I'm trying to beat Ahh! this level." He said as he kept on moaning and tried to beat the level that he is on. "Oh come on sweetheart, I just want some of your attention."~ I cooed as I kept messing with him and he suddenly died on the level that he tried to beat. "Damn it...I died. Thanks to you for distracting me." He spoke as he playfully pouted at me. "Well I least I got your attention right?" I joked as I laughed and he playfully punched me on the chest and chuckled. "Your such a big tease" he said and "I know babyboy, I know I may be a big tease but, your my little tease." I said while I rubbed his head and kissed his forehead as he started blushing and looked away in embarrassment. I lifted his chin as he looked at me with his blushing cheeks as I look down at him smiling calmly and we stare for a few moments until suddenly our lips touched. It felt like an explosion of feelings as our tongues explore our mouths and tongue wrestled for dominance. We kept going like this until our lips separated as we started catching our breaths. We look at each other and smiled as we look at each other in the eyes as his white eyes are shining and beautiful. "Want to play Resident Evil on the Playstation 5 with me?" I asked as he nodded "Sure that would be awesome!" As I turned on the Playstation 5 and put in Resident Evil game and we sat on the gaming chairs and started playing the game. "Tranz...i...think that i..i..love you." He stammered as I look back at him with wide eyes and my smile turned into a huge grin "I always knew I'll make you love me back and I also love you too, my sweet adorable angel. I love you more than anything in this world and I always think that we could be a cute couple together, alone in this mansion and we'll never be separated for this love that we made for ourselves." He smiled as he kissed me on my cheek "Thank you for being such a nice boyfriend to me. I really appreciate you a lot for your love and our sexual desires." I nodded as I kissed him back on the cheek "Your welcome my lovely angel."