Proposal Part 2 💍

Couple of minutes later they arrived at their destination.....

2D'S POV:

"Finally..." I thought as we finally made it to one of the best and most expensive fancy restaurant as we got out of the stylo, Tranz grabs my hand as he leads me to the restaurant still holding my hand as i follow behind him. We walked up to the restaurant and he opens the door for the both of us as we walk in and see a male waitress in his thirties standing by the desk as Tranz told him his name and told him that he booked us here as the man searched his name on the tablet and finds it as he told us to follow him and we follow him to where he was and he took us upstairs and headed outside and finds the spot for the two of us, as we sat down and he placed the menus infront of us and waitress walks off as we began looking at our menus and started talking as we look at our menus for something to drink and eat. The midnight view looks so beautiful and romantic as we look at the sky and see some stars shining brightly from the night sky. The different waitress came by our table and started taking our order, as we told them what we wanted and they got it written down and left our table as we look at each other as Tranz looked so hot in that fancy and yet a hot boyfriend just for a cute little singer like me. He notices that I was starring as he looks at me and smirked, "Like what you see darling?~" He spoke as he looks at me with his red swirling eyes as I blush and nodded as he continues to flirt towards me as I keep on flirting with him and he reaches his arm to lay his hand on mine and starts rubbing my hand as I chuckled and we flirted towards each other and making us feel really good until couple of minutes later, our waitress came back with our fancy food and some red wine for the both of us lovebirds as the waitress left and we began eating and admired how the food is so delicious and very well done. 2 minutes later, we saw Russel, Noodle, Murdoc, and Cyborg 2D come outside and sat by the fancy table next to us as I waved at them and they waved back, they ordered their food and got their food served couple of minutes later. In the middle of eating, I look towards the sky and looked at the bright full moon in the middle of the stary sky, "The moon and stars looks so beautiful tonight, don't you agree babe?" I said as I look at him as he looks at the sky and nodded "Yes it sure does looks like a beautiful night with a bright moon and shiny stars like you sweetheart." He says as he got up and walked up to me as he bent down and lay one knee down on the ground and started grabbing something out of his pocket as I got confused of what he was doing until I saw a small black jewelry box.