Accepting Cyborg 2D😌🤖

Tranz2D's POV:

They looked at us with widened eyes full of shocked looks as we hear Noodle squealed happily as she ran up to 2D and hugged him. "OMG! Toochie is gay and now got a boyfriend?!!! I'm really proud of you coming out and I'm very supportive for you toochie! She yelled excitedly as she kept on hugging him and 2D looked at Russel as Russel nodded and turned to both of us saying "I'll support you guys no matter what but you...." he turns to me with a serious look "I going let you know that i still kinda don't forgive you about kidnapping him but...if you abuse him or hurt his feelings, I'll going to drill my fist down your face, you hear dawg?" I shakily nodded as I look at Murdoc as his gaze darkened but he smirked and nodded in approval but he looked at me and spoke "I agree with Russel, I'll support you guys but if anything bad happens to faceache, I'll kill you grave yard dead ya hear." I nodded as I hear 2D clear his throat and looked at me as he spoke "Guys, I was wondering if it was ok with you guys that I can live with Tranz and stay with him forever but I can still sing with you guys for the album but I was wondering if you were all ok with it." His friends looked at him and thought about the idea of 2D living with me forever but Murdoc cleared his throat and looked at 2D as he sighed and spoke 2D...there's something I need to tell you and show you...when you were kidnapped, I got some of your hair for a DNA sample and created a Cyborg version of you when I didn't help the others look for you and hang up missing posters of you. But, I don't know if you're going to be upset about it. I'll call for him to come down here and let you have a look of him and think about him." Murdoc said as he went upstairs and a few moments later he walks downstairs with Cyborg 2D following behind him. I was worried about something might ho down really bad when Murdoc showed 2D his project, Cyborg 2D as 2D walked up to the Cyborg and held out his hand for an handshake but Cyborg 2D was looking at him and started scanning him as 2D looked confused but after Cyborg 2D was done scanning him, Cyborg 2D held out his hand and lets 2D shake his hand as 2D was amazed and surprised and looked at Murdoc and the others with a smile on his face. He then looks at Cyborg 2D's face and smiles at him as the Cyborg done the same thing back at him and I think that 2D is accepting his Cyborg clone as a friend and surprisingly not an enemy but it puts a smile on my face as I knew 2D is a kind friendly person to make you happy and will be a good friend (plus a good boyfriend!) and they both started talking to each other as I look at his friends as they look at me with their smiles on their faces and looked at each other and back at me as they nodded in agreement that 2D can live with me forever and let him sing the songs for the album and accepting me as his boyfriend. 2D and Cyborg 2D looked at everyone as his friends agreed to him that he can live with me and be his boyfriend and 2D told them that even Cyborg 2D can sing some of the songs for the album if he liked too. They were really happy about 2D's choices and nodded in approval as 2D ran up to me, hugged me and kissed me as I kissed him back as I hear Noodle awed and showed a thumbs up at us and Russel just shrugged and smiled as Murdoc just smiled calmly and Cyborg 2D was smiling at us and was really happy for accepting the both of us as boyfriends.