My submissive little pet~3 ⚠️SMUT⚠️

Tranz2D's POV

I waited for him patiently as he started laying on his stomach and still got handcuffs on him as he crept closer to my cock, whimpering as he got closer and closer feeling the his hot breath on my cock. I felt his tongue touched the tip and started licking the tip and the shaft I moaned as he kept on licking my cock until he puts my length in his mouth and  starts bobbing his head and sucking as he gagged slightly on my cock. "That's it...suck it just like that...ooohhh fuck!~ Shiiiittt!~ That's it just like that...Mmmmmm.. such a good boy...." I praised him as he moaned through my cock, sending tingles through my cock as I felt my cock go hard and my stomach felt really tight as I feel like I need to cum. "Shit babyboy......" I grunted as I grabbed his blue locks of hair and shoving my whole length deep inside his throat as he started gagging and he got used to the rhythm as I start bobbing his head deep on my cock as I felt his throat tighten as my cock was hard as a rock, wanting to cum. "Babyboy I'm gonna...I'm gonna...ffuuuuuuuCCKKKKK!!!!!" I yelled as I started cumming deep inside his throat as he started moaning, took my cock out of his mouth as he swallowed my seed and some of it on his lips as he spilled some on the bed sheets. "Wow babyboy, you did a pretty good job giving me a decent blowjob. Such a goodboy for also swallowing my seed and making your daddy so proud.~" I said as I look at him as he was panting, trying to breathe and wiping his face as his face was almost covered in cum as his eyes was half-lidded and see little speck tears coming from his white eyes and i see his cock go hard, leaking precum from the tip. "Why don't you come here and sit on daddy's lap like a good boy, my sweet babyboy"~ I spoke in a husky voice as he crawled onto my lap and sat face front of me, looking at me with a  nervous, panicking face, scared of something embarrassing is about to happen. I touched his thighs and he flinched but relaxed when I start rubbing them trying to calm him down. As he was relaxed by rubbing his thighs, my hands went up to his arse and slightly squeezing them as he shuddered in shock. He was still sitting on my lap but he felt something poking behind his arse, he turned his head to see what was poking him and looked down and suddenly blushed as he saw that my huge, hard, cock was poking him outside his little tight hole. He looked back at me blushing like a tomato and said "No no no no no no no! It won't fit! It's to big! it won't fit inside meh!" He panicked as I was grinning and feeling horny already wantingto fuck him hard and good, "Babyboy, my cock will fit inside your pretty tight, little, hole now don't you worry about it my sweet angel. It will hurt but I'll make sure it'll make you feel good babyboy."~