My submissive little pet~ 4 ⚠️Smut⚠️

2D'S POV

I gulped as I felt the tip of his cock slowly entering my hole. "Mmmmm...." I moaned as he grabs my arse and slams my arse onto his cock, his cock deepened  and hits hard inside me. "AAAAAHHHHHhhhhh!"~ I screamed as it started to hurt really bad and it's hitting my walls as he starts making me bounce on his cock. His cock was big inside me as I felt it hit my prostate. "Ahhhh ahhh mmm oh...fuck.. mmmm"~ I moaned as he kept on hitting my sweet spot making me go hard and making me a moaning mess. "F..fuuuuuuccckkk! P...please....oh!....right there.....oh harder....harder!" I squealed as he grunted and thrusted harder as my cock was dripping precum and I was moaning in pleasure. He kept thrusting my insides as I feel my cock hard as a rock and felt my insides burning as the bottom part under my stomach tighten, feeling that my climax is coming up and needing to cum. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum!" I spoke. When I said this, he suddenly stops thrusting and I whined impatiently wanting to cum so badly. He looks at me with an evil grin and said "Baby boy, if you really want to cum so bad....you just have to beg for it my dear."~ I groaned as I look at him and started begging. "Please Tranz I need to cum...please please please I want to come so bad! Please daddy! I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't even walk! I want your big, thick, juicy, cock inside of me and start fucking the life outta me with it! I want to you to cum inside of me! Please please fuck me already daddy!" I panted after I spoke  as he looks at me with domination in his eyes as he starts fucking me hard and feeling a spark of pain and pleasure. I moaned as I felt his cock hitting my prostate as he thrusted faster and harder. "Harder Daddy harder!" I moaned as he thrusted faster and faster until I feel a burning pit under my stomach as I feel like I needed to cum. "I'm gonna....aaahhh....c-cum!" I said while I kept on bouncing his cock. "Cum for me babyboy." He grunted as I cummed on our stomachs as he thrusted a few times and cummed deep inside of me. We catched our breaths as we look at each other's eyes. I got off of his cock, my hole was now filled with cum, dripping out of my hole as i layed on Tranz's bare chest as i felt my insides being sore and so is my back. He looks at me and smiles at me and I smile back at him. "Ummm....could you please take off these handcuffs their hurting my hands really bad." Of course babyboy...of course." He grabs the keys off the dresser and unlocked the handcuffs off of me, now my hands are now free and now sore from those sodding handcuffs. I look back at him as he looks back at me smiling as we cuddled each other in our arms and drifted off to sleep.