Who Are You...?

Tranz 2D'S POV

He started shivering and started looking at me with fear in his white eyes when I said this. "Come on love..." as I walked closer to him and crawled onto next to him, "I won't hurt you...I promise" I spoke softly as I got on top of him and suddenly, i grabbed his cheek and he looked startled as I was stroking his cheek. His eyes widened and he was surprised as I got a little bit closer to his face and he started blushing red. "P..pl..please...s..stop." he stammered as his face was crimson red from blushing and embarrassment. I smirked and said "Now now my little blue angel.....there's no need to feel embarrassed."  I removed one of his bangs off the side of his face and I look at his blushing face with his pale white eyes. He turned his head to avoid looking at me while blushing in sight."Adorable". I thought out loud as I lift his chin and made him look at me again. "Look at me...please" I softly spoke to him as he slowly turned his head to looked at me, still afraid of me. "Now I know you have a lot of questions to ask me and why i kinda look like you but let me introduce  myself." "My name is Tranz. I like my name to be preferred that way. " "And the reason is why I kidnapped you in the first place is because i.....I've been obsessed with you. And I will go crazy when I  see you, watch you, and follow you without you noticing. My wish is to  hold you in my loving arms, take good care of you, make you sleep beside me during nightimes, make you mine and make you as my bride and now it  you are underneath me, chained up, been claimed by me, not yet tho but soon I will claim my possession on you by....marking you as my property right....now! As I was about to mark him on his neck, he jerked his head away from me and screamed "NO! GET AWAY FROM MEH! LEAVE MEH ALONE! I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR BRIDE! STOP! as he keep on struggling to move his head away from but due to the chains that were tightly secured on his arms, legs, and his head. He kept on struggling until I grabbed his neck, not by choking force but to make him stop moving and laid his head on the pillow, leaned his head to the right as I crept to his face and leaning closer to his ear and said " I'm sorry luv but I have no choice but to do this...making you mine forever." I leaned to his neck, he started whimpering and bit him so hard that I heard a painful gasp coming from him and I started tasting blood. I nimble some parts of his neck, covering him with hickies and bloody bite marks. I leaned back and look at my masterpiece as he was trembling and crying as tears are running down his cheeks. I wiped his tears with my finger and said "Don't cry luv from now on your my property and my possession forever and nobody will steal my property against my will. I leaned to his crying face and his eyes are kinda red  from crying as he looked at me with those eyes as I leaned closer to his face and placed a kiss on his lips. His eyes widened as I kept on kissing him, his breath taste like butterscotch and Peppermint tea as we kept on kissing, I move my tongue to his tongue and started to dominate him with my tongue against his and I won. We kept on until we stopped kissing to catch our breaths as I look at him, he was flustered and blushing, and breathing heavily in sight as I chuckled and said "Looks like someone loves it" he looks at me and said "N..no I d..don't"  I smirked as I finally kissed the man that I claimed and loved. "You loved it but anyway, I bit your neck so your mine." I got up off the bed and said "But anyway, I'm going to get you some clothes and make you something to eat so don't worry darling I'll be back." I walked out of my room and closed the door, as i was walking down the hallway still smiling smugly as I thought about what am I going to do with him when I get back from doing errands in my mansion.