Beach Boys💏 Part 1 ⚠️Smut⚠️

Two days later, they packed their stuff and decided to fly their trip to Hawaii for their honeymoon.

2D'S POV:

We're inside our private area near the beach in our house that we payed for a week and 2 days. I was putting my regular clothes on to walk at the beautiful beach on a sunny afternoon. I got finished getting ready as I look at my engagement ring as i smiled thinking about those good memories and walked out of our bed room and was about to head outside as I suddenly see Tranz laying on the couch and was sleeping and snoring slightly as I giggled at the sight of his sleeping self, I grabbed my shoes and headed out as I opened the front door and closed the door back and walked out and headed towards the beach. Couple of minutes later, I made it at the beach and nobody was around which makes it perfect for a peaceful and quiet walk and listen to the ocean waves crashing down and hit the sand. I look for an spot and sat down on the sand, as I was laying flat down on my back and closed my eyes and took a deep breath and exhaled the ocean breeze. I started relaxing and listening to the ocean waves as I was being to take a nap until I hear footsteps headed towards me as I opened one eye and saw Tranz looking down at me with his swirling eyes and a tired smile. I got up and looked at him as he got down and crouched to my level as he grabs my chin and kisses me on my cheek. I sighed as I smile at him and kissed him back as he uses his other hand on my thigh as he starts rubbing it making me get arosed, he looks at me and spoke "Baby....how about we spice things up right here hmmm?" As he continues to rub my thigh and still holding my chin as I looked around to see if anybody was nearby or watching and I got really worried about it. "Honey, what if someone catches us doing it?" I said in a worried voice as he gets closer to my face and looks at me in the eyes and said "Oh darling, I know you're worried but I promise you that nobody is watching us and won't catch us since the sun's going down and it's about to go nightime anyway." As he said this I nodded as I trusted him about this and he was suddenly right about the sun going down and nobody won't be here at the beach as we began taking our shirts off and about to do the 'Devil's Tango'.