Bubble Bath 🛀

The Next Morning......

Tranz2D's POV:

My eyes slowly flutter open as the sun shines through the blinds as I shifted and turned to see my sweet angel laying on my chest sleeping, snoring slightly and drooled a little, using my chest as a pillow. "Cute" I thought as I put my hand on top of his head and rubbing his head softly. His hair felt so soft and his blue hair is also yet beautiful. I kept on rubbing his head until he stirred and his eyes fluttered as he looks at me with a tired sleepy face. "Well good morning baby." I said in my tired voice as he looks at me and says "Good morning to you too." He says tiredly as he yawned and tried to get up off the bed but he winced and groaned in pain after last night. "Let me carry you to the bathtub, sweetie. I don't want you to get hurt after last night." I said as I got up off the bed and picked him up and went to my private bathroom as I switched on the lights. He looks at up at me with his tired eyes "Don't you have any painkillers that I could have?" He asked while being carried by me. "Of course I'll just have to find them after I fill up the bathtub with warm water and soap." I spoke as I gently set him on top of the bathroom counter as I fill up the bathtub with warm water and some soap. The bathtub was ready to use as I went back and picked him up again, I went to the bathtub and gently putting him in there. He got relaxed and went to wet his hair as I went to look for painkillers. I found them and grabbed him some water to sip  and swallow the pills, as I went back in there I see him humming to himself as he was scrubbing his hair with soap as I look at him astonishing as he was rinsing his hair and suddenly looks at me. "Ain't it rude to stare at someone?" He asked as I look back at him and shake my head. "I got you some painkillers and some water to sip on, sweetie." I said as I  gave him the painkillers and water, as I watched him put two pills in his mouth and sipping some water to swallow them. He stops sipping the water and puts the cup outside of the bathtub. "Thank you." He spoke softly as he continued to relax. I rubbed his head "Your welcome sweetie. Mind if I join in with you?" He looks at me and blushes slightly "Um sure...I guess." I smirked and got in the bathtub with him and wetted my hair and scrubbing my hair with soap as we relaxed on a sunny morning in the bathtub. He looks at me and shyly smiled at me as I smiled back at him and stuck my tongue out. It made him laugh and I love to see him being happy with me and relaxing with me.