Morning kisses~ 💋

*The Next Morning at Tranz2D's Mansion*

2D'S POV:

I slowly open my eyes as the sun shines through the blinds and I groaned and rubbed my eyes as I looked moved my head and noticed that I was sleeping next to Tranz2D very closely as I blushed and sighed as I reached my hand to touch his hair. His hair was messy and very soft compared to mine, as I felt him shifted and groaned as he slowly opens his eyes and looks at me with a warm calm smile. "Hey baby..." he spoke softly as his hand reached to my cheek and stroke it gently as I lean on his hand and smiled softly to him. "Good morning babe." I said with my groggy voice as I leaned forward and kissed cheek. He blushes as he lean and kissed me back. I giggled as I gave him kisses on his neck and hearing him groaning as I bit his neck, giving him a hickey. He flinched by my sudden move but I felt him grab me and pinning me on the bottom and him on the top. He smirked evilly as he leaned down to my neck and he gives me alot of kisses on my neck and suddenly bit me back, giving me an hickey. I jumped as I felt him smirk and licked the hickey. He rosed up as we looked at each other and we started staring at each other until both of us started laughing at ourselves. "Well...looks like it's time for us to get up then huh...sweetheart." he said as he caressed my hair and I giggled as I nodded, as we got up off the bed and got our clothes on and started off our beautiful day with each other as we started holding hands and walked towards the bathroom to get ready for our big day.