A "nice" conversation ⚠️Smut warning ⚠️

Tranz2D's POV

As I showed him around the mansion and telling him some parts of my mansion, showing him the bedroom, theater room, the bathrooms, indoor garden, servants headquarters, my office, indoor swimming pool/hot tub, sauna, kitchen, living room, more bedrooms, and the dining room. After that, we went by my huge dining table and sat down on the fancy chairs, I grabbed the bell from the dining table and rung it 3 times as we wait for 1 of my servants to come here and serve us some food. Few minutes later, my servant teleported in front of us and kinda spooked 2D a bit as my servant asked me politely what I wanted.

2D's POV

I watch him tell his servant to make us some food and drink beverages. Kinda spooked me when that servant teleported though. The servant nodded by  and teleported again, leaving us alone in this room. I look down and fiddled my fingers avoiding looking at him until he looked at me and spoke "Hey...why don't both us guys have a nice conversation hmmm~? He asked. I look at him for a second and stuttered "Um.y-yeah..what do you want to talk about?" I asked. He looks at me with his red swirling eyes as he smiles at me and said "Well....we can talk about anything you want to take about, luv." "Even though we have to wait for my servants to cook a decent meal in 40 minutes but, that doesn't stop us from talking...am I right?" I said "y-yeah but what do we do have to do instead of talking while waiting for the food to be served to us." He thinks for the moment and his eyes widened and he smirked smugly as he stares at me while I tried to figure out what is he thinking about. He pushes his chair back to have more space to get out and he looks at me still smiling smugly and said "Sweetie, come here next to me and get on your hands and knees and kneel for me." I was surprised and stunned when he said this. "Now babyboy." He says impatiently as I blushed when he called me that nickname as i push my chair back and walked slowly next to him and slowly bend down to my hands and knees and kneeling for him. He looks down at me and smirked as his hand reached to my blue locks of hair and starts stroking my head. "Good boy...now...come closer." I did as I was told still blushing and confused of what is he gonna do with me. Until, he unzips his pants and removed half of his boxers, releasing his cock. My eyes widened when his cock sprung free from his boxers as his cock is 11 inches hard and was huge and thick. I look at him with shocked eyes and he looks at me smugly and pushes my head closer to his cock and I realize that he wants me to give him a bloody blowjob.