Wedding ceremony Part 2💏🔔💒💍

Tranz2D's POV:

We held each other's hands as we continued walking towards the direction of the pier as everyone was watching us, crying and awed at us as we made it up on the pier with the priest holding the book with the wedding vows inside of it. The Notary cleared his throat as he opened the book as he began turning the page to find the wedding vows and found them. "I welcome you all here for this ceremony to celebrate this special day with these lovely gentlemen to this special lovely day out here. Now let's began our wonderful vows now shall we?" As me and 2D look at each other and held both of our hands as we were born ready to do this. The Notary looks at my sweetheart and he began speaking his vows and after he was finished with his vows for me, the Notary looks at me as I begin speaking my vows for him. After that, the Notary looks at 2D and and he spoke to 2D with his vows, "2D, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" 2D looks at me with a warm smile as he spoke "Yes I do." The Notary looks at me and spoke the same vow that he asked to 2D, "Tranz, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" I look at 2D as I softly rub his hands as he looks at me with his bright beautiful white eyes as I smiled warmly and spoke "Yes I do." The Notary closed his book and nodded as he grabbed the cuisine with our wedding rings as we began putting them on our finger and he spoke "Now I may pronounce you husband and husband!" Me and my future husband leaned closer, "Nows my chance to marry my beautiful bride!" I thought excitedly as he his arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and we kissed as we here everyone clapping, cheering, and whistled at us as we kept on kissing and embraced ourselves and bringing our bodies closer. We let go and catches our breaths as I lifted him up bridal style as he started blushing and laughed as he held onto me as I carried him and walked towards the exit of the walkway as a group of our guests followed us and they took out their phones and cameras as they took a lot of pictures of us. We laughed and spotted the black limo as I see my servant wearing his fancy uniform and opened the car door for us as we got inside of the limo and waved at everyone through the opened windows including 2D'S friends and his parents as my servant started the engine and slowly drove us away from the crowd of our wedding guests and crazy fangirls.