Beach Boys💏 Part 2 ⚠️Smut⚠️

Tranz2D's POV:

I began kissing and licking his neck as I bit and nibbled his neck as he slightly moaned as I gave bit his neck a few times, giving him hickeys on some parts of his neck. My hand snaked around his chest as I pinch one of his nipples and I lowered my head as i was using my tongue to flick the other one teasingly as he looks at me with his half lidded eyes and muttered "Tranz quit teasing me and fuck me already." I chucked and said "feeling impatient aren't we?" As I slowly unbuckled my sweetheart's belt, yanked it out, and put it aside as I unzipped his pants and pulled them down and put it where is belt was as he was laying on the sand almost nude but he still got his blue boxers on as I got undressed really quick and put my clothes next to his clothes as I was only wearing my pink boxers. I see his bulge through his boxers as I put my palm on his clothed hard on and started rubbing it as he was whimpering and mewing when I rubbed it. "Looks like my little kitten is enjoying this so far hmmm?"~ I teased as I kept on rubbing him as he was using his hands to cover his mouth from his loud moans. I moved his hands from his mouth, "Babyboy I want to hear your your angelic voice. No one's looking and won't hear you. Now let me hear you moan and scream for me babyboy." And let's out his angelic moans as his moans turned me on and feeling painfully hard as a rock and I stopped rubbing him and he started whined frustrated as I slowly took his boxers off revealing his hard cock as I took off mine as he looks at me and blushes and his white eyes were full of lust as I smirked smugly and I asked him "Babydoll, do you want me to go easy on you or go rough on you? Your choice." He thinks for a moment until he spoke, "I....I want you to go rough on me since you go easy on me a lot and I want to try it since it's my first time experiencing it." I look at him and asked "Baby are you realize sure you want me to go rough on you? I'm going to warn you that I will fuck you really hard and really rough and i will won't stop to hear your cries and begging for me to stop. Are you sure you can take it all of it?" He nodded as he looks away as I chuckled darkly as i grabbed him by his waist as he grunted in pain, i was ready to fuck him hard and good with my huge and thick cock for a roughly round one.