Rulez

2D'S POV

We were in Tranz's room just chilling out and talking about some stuff as I sat on his bed as he was explaining about some rules that I need to follow as long as I stay obedient and don't break all the rules while  I was on his bed trying look at him and tried to focus listening to him but my mind was distracted by how he looks hot, very muscular looking, perfect strong body, his red beautiful swirling eyes....."Hello...earth to 2D did you hear what i said." Tranz2D spoke as he was snapping his fingers to get my attention and I snapped back to reality and looked at him as he was waiting for an answer. "Umm....I didn't hear what you just said..can you repeat it again." I said while I was blushing from embarrassment. He sighed and said "Well I was trying to make sure you understood my rules and making sure that you were listening to me. But I'll explain again if you please listen carefully and closely, dear......

Rule Number 1: Your my property, no one else's but mine. Your body and soul will also be mine. 

Rule Number 2: Stay beside me at all times even if we are in public and any place including this mansion. If I see someone looking at you and try to touch you, I'll will not hesitate to hurt them very badly, and I mean very badly.

Rule Number 3: Do not even think about trying to run away, if you do run away I won't hesitate to find you and lock you up in a room chained up and me keeping an eye on you 24/7.

Rule Number 4:You will be forced to be my personal pet/lover, I will call you pet names, and you will obediently follow my rules, you can call me master tranz or master if you prefer.

Rule Number 5: You will sleep with me on my bed every single night, no ifs ands or buts.

Rule Number 6: You will shower and taking a bath with me at all times if you are feeling embarrassed about being naked around me just so you know, your not the only one feeling nude.~

Rule Number 7: We will spend time with each other as lovers through time and eternity and no one will stop us from breaking this bond. Plus when I bit your neck, I made our souls connected and our bond connected together and now I can read your mind and I can control your body now forever and ever even if ill make you submit to me and be my little sexy black eyed lover.~ "

I look at him blushing madly and kinda scared after he said all of those rules but he looks at me and smirked evilly as he puts his hands on my shoulders and started massaging them firmly and got down on his knees, got closer to my face and got went over to my left shoulder and went close to my ear and whispered to "And I'll make sure nobody, and I really mean nobody will take you away, my sweet little blue angel." After this, he licks my ear and earlobe, I flinched feeling the warm, wet feeling inside my earlobe as he looks at me and chuckles as he used his hand to remove the stray hair off my face and looks at me in the eyes as his hand slid right to my left side of my face, rubbing his thumb through my cheek. I put my hand on his hand to where it was touching my cheek and start rubbing softly on it as he kept on looking at me and I kept on looking at him making both of us have eye contact on each other. My breath hitched as he got closer to my face as I got closer to his and our lips connected to each other as we started kissing again and making out to each other.