Break In

2D's POV:

(Broken glass sound)
W..what the..?
I woke up to the sound of broken glass coming from downstairs in our apartment. I rub my eyes open as I stood up and walked out of my room and into the hallway quietly trying not to wake the others up. As I reached to the end of the hallway and going downstairs, I hear footsteps coming from the kitchen and into the living room, I suddenly stopped moving. (Someone broke into our apartment!) I thought as I walked slowly and quietly downstairs, at the end of the stairs I stood behind the wall and peeked  behind the wall to see who is in the living room. I see a tall, built, shadowly figure  in the distance wearing a black leather jacket with dark blue jeans, and black  leather boots. I looked closely and saw that he has a same blue hair color just like my hair and his eyes are swirling, hypnotizing  red and his face is hard to look in the dark. As I got a closer look, I accidentally stub my toe really hard by the wall.
"Fuck!" I whispered, hissing in pain trying to not make any more noise. But, it was to late, the figure turned to my direction and heard me. I closed my mouth with my hand as i hear footsteps coming closer to my direction.