Where am i...?

2D's POV

Mmmm.. I groaned. My vision is a little blurry as a tried to blink my eyes open and move my head took a look at my surroundings. As i looked around the room, "Where am i...?" I thought as soon I moved my arms,  I feel some cold metal on my arms and turned to look and find out my hands are chained up and went to checked my legs and they are also chained up too. I figured out that I am chained up on the bed that I am laying on when I was knocked out. I tried to remember what happened last night, what happened to me. After a few thoughts running through my head and figuring out what happed, my eyes widened as I actually remembered what have actually happened last night and how I was knocked out and  I actually got kidnapped by the intruder.I panicked as I try to remove the chains from my hands and legs but no avail. "Please let this be a dream!" "Please let this be a bad dream!" I thought as I keep on struggling trying to escape from these chains. I keep struggling until I hear the door open and I frozed, as i looked towards the direction of the door and saw a tall figure wearing a black leather jacket with black shirt, black leather belt,  dark blue jeans, and black leather boots. His hair is the same color as mine, his face just looked the same as me,  his eyes are hypnotizing bright red and black around the swirling bright red as he walked in and looked at me in the eye making us have eye contact as he smirked looking at me and came up to me and smiled darkly and said "Good Morning my sweet little angel."