Admirational Kiss

2D'S POV

We were still eating and still talking about our favorite things we like to do and stuff, I look at him as he was talking about his hobbies and stuff. I was smiling also distracted and i couldn't stop starring at him, his eyes, his handsome face, his blue hair, his chest....he was so handsome and I couldn't look away at his features until he looks at me and notices that was starring at him and was still smiling. "You like what you see darling"~ he asked. I blushed and turned to look away embarrassed. He slightly laughs as he looks at me, smiling at me. He reached his arm out and puts his hand under my chin, grabbed my chin and turning it, making me look at him. "You know....I admire you. A lot. By how your just a singer in the band and how you sing with your angelic voice, your beautiful eyes, your features, your body..." he trailed off and suddenly got up, walked up to me, grabbed my arm and yanked me off the chair, pulled me closer to him. I look up from his chest and see his gaze staring down at me, grinning and eyes full of lust and domination. I blushed as I made  eye contact with him as he moves his hands down to my waist, squeezing me slightly.
Our bodies were close to each other and he suddenly moves one arm and uses his hand,  he lifted my chin up and leaned down, kissing directly on my lips. I was surprised by this but I shrugged as I kissed him back, I felt his tongue in my mouth and feeling it explore my mouth. I done the same thing he did to me and we smashed our tongues together, making our tongues touch each other and started tongue wrestling. We kept looking at each other in the eyes as our hands kept touching each other's bodies and after a few minutes, we broke the kiss and catching our breaths with our blushing faces. We stare at each other for a few minutes and it felt pretty good kiss. "Wow...I didn't expect you to kiss me back luv. That felt really amazing when you kissed me back" He said while looking at me, slightly blushing. As we gave each other's space and he grabbed the leash and attached it to my blue collar and he ringed the bell and one of the servants teleported here and he gave them an order to clean the dining room up as we left the dinning room and walked in the hallway and walked upstairs into the direction of his room.