Please touch me!~ 2 ⚠️SMUT⚠️

Tranz2D's POV:

I kept on stroking him to hear those beautiful moans coming out of his mouth as I look at him and smirked. I got him on his place as he looks at me with white eyes full of lust and he was very submissive and was touched starved. "P..please Tranz.....i..I want more...aAhh...Mmm...."~ he moaned as I leaned and kissed him as he moaned in pleasure as the both of us went into the heated zone. I rubbed his cock with precum coming out of the tip as I slid my tongue inside of his mouth and tongue wrestled with his tongue as I dominately won and took control of him and his body as he moaned and his cock twitched and needing to cum badly. We let go of each other's lips as I hear this from him. "Tranz...i...I'm about to cum!" He sqeaked as I began pumping on his cock. "Cmon babyboy cum for me sweetheart." I spoke as he wailed and moaned as I continued to pump him and he suddenly came all over my hand with his sticky, gooey fluids. We took big  breathes as we look at each other with red blushing faces as I let go of his hands and let go of his limping cock as I look at my hand that was covered by his semen and licked it as I look at him teasingly and he watches me fully embarrassed and was putting away his cock and zippingup his pants. "Don't worry babyboy, I'll wash my hands after this ok?" I spoke as he nodded in agreement as we walked down the hallway and he felt better after his heat. "Thank you Tranz." He spoked softly as I look down at him and smiled softly "Your welcome babyboy."~