Knocked Out

2D's POV

"Guys wake up!" "There is an intruder in here!" I yelled as I tried to run away from the intruder but he grabbed  my arms and slammed me into the wall, pinning my arms. I struggled to move my arms away from his grip, still no use he is stronger and taller than me but, I keep on struggling and tried using my legs to kick him off of me. "Let me go!" "Please!" "Get off of me!" I yelled as I struggled on kicking him off of me but no avail. He pinned my legs with one of his legs and used one arm to pin both of my arms, his other arm reached to grab something from his jacket pocket and grabbed chloroform out of his jacket pocket. His face inched closer to my face and I looked into his bright red, hypnotizing  eyes as he leaned over to my ear and whispered "You're Mine." As he put chloroform to my face, as i tried to turn my head away from it but he got it  to my nose and my mouth. I struggled to breathe until I took a look back at the intruder in the eyes last time before I heard him say"Go to sleep." and "Sweet dreams". and i blacked out.

Tranz 2D's POV

As i finally knocked him out, I lifted him up bridal style and checked both ways to see if anyone was awake or watching as I made a portal to my realm and walked into the portal, the portal closes itself and disappeared as I walked, still carrying 2D in my arms and looked at his sleeping face, slightly snoring. "Cute" I thought to myself as I walked to my mansion door and letting me and 2D in. I closed the door and walked upstairs, carrying the blue haired boy upstairs and walked into the hallway, leading toward my room. I opened the bedroom door and turned on the lights, as I walked to my king size bed and laying 2D on my bed, still knocked out and I managed to lock both of his arms and legs on some metal chains and attached the chains on my bed incase he wakes up and tries to escape. "Mine." He is mine, no one else's but mine." "I will make him mine if he likes it or not." "He will be with me forever and ever." "I'll make sure that he'll never leave me." "And that's a promise."