I want to see my friends again

2D's POV:

It's been a few weeks and a month since I got kidnapped and went missing,
I've been thinking a lot of thoughts  about Tranz. He's cute, very handsome, very nice, and treats me like a good boyfriend. We get along just amazing relationship and we have a good bond for the both of us.  But, I miss my home and mostly my friends. Are my friends still looking for me? Are they gonna forget me? My thoughts were interrupted by a hand placed on my shoulder as I turned my head and see Tranz with a concerned look as he looks at me. "Sweetie are you ok?" He asked as he rubbed my shoulder as I gave him an I'm OK look and smiled but he looks at me and suddenly reads my mind. "I can tell that you miss your friends so much and thinking about them still finding you and worried about them forgetting you." He spoke as I look at him with shocked and wondered how he read my mind really good."I was wondering if I could ask you that can we go back to my universe and see my friends again and let you introduce to them. I promise that I will convince them that I could stay with you since we're dating and all." I said while giving him puppy eyes as he thinks about it and he sighed as he nodded. "I let you go back in your universe and see your friends and let me introduce myself to them but in one condition..... you have to let them know that were both boyfriends and letting them all agree that you will be staying with me forever." He said while he smirked evilly as I gulped and nodded as he took my hand and we walked out of the mansion as he held out his other hand and created a portal as he looks at me waiting for me to follow him through the portal as I got up to him and grabbed his hand as we both walked through the portal making a destination to my world.