Beach Boys👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 Part 3 ⚠️Smut⚠️

2D'S POV:

We were completely naked as Tranz spits his hand and stroked his cock with his spit and used his spit as lube as i was laying flat down and my body trembled in excitement as Tranz spreaded his legs wide open and pressed the tip on my entrance as Tranz suddenly rams his whole cock inside of me as i was screaming in pain and tried to adjust his whole body around Tranz's cock as my eyes welled up in tears as Tranz starts ramming inside me roughly as i cried of pain and discomfort turned into moans and pleasure as I suddenly felt good and my body was shaking in pleasure, wanted Tranz's cock deeper inside of me. "Tranz, go..... h....harder!..ah!..fastah!..p..please....auh!...ah!.....mgh!" I moaned as Tranz grunted and fucked me harder and faster as I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms on his shoulders, clawing his back with my nails as he grunted and poundend my prostate harder and faster as I moaned his name and kissed him as he kissed me back. This went on and on about a couple of minutes we went on until my cock was throbbing painfully and feeling that I might gonna cum in any minute. "Tranz..I'm..gonna...ah!...c...cum!!!" I moaned as he looks at me with his swirling eyes and said "Cum for me sweetheart....cum for daddy babyboy." He grunted as he kept on fucking me dry as we still kept on this position until I came on my stomach and some on his chest as he pounds a few times and he came deep inside of me as we catch our breaths and looked at each other's eyes and relaxed our bodies together as I felt his cock slowly out of my hole and my hole was throbbing and his semen leaking out of it as we layed down on our backs on the sand and looked at each other as we smiled and hold both of our hands together. We look at the sky and saw some beautiful stars glowing in the night sky and the white full moon shining brightly, we stayed in this position for a couple of minutes until we decided to go back to our rental house as my back arched painfully as i grunted in pain as me and Tranz brush the sand off of us and putting our clothes back on. I groaned in pain as I stumbled to walk and Tranz noticed this and lifts me up bridal style and looks at me as we both smiled and I kissed him on his cheek and whispered "Thank you, babe." As he turned his head and kisses my forehead and whispered back "Your welcome sweetheart." As he walked towards our rental home while carrying me in his arms.

The End