A "nice" conversation 2 ⚠️Smut Warning ⚠️

Tranz 2D'S POV

As I pushed his head closer to my cock, he looks at me with fear in his eyes. "Well It's not gonna suck itself you know...you might as well get started already." He whimpered as he started licking the tip, one hand on the shaft and one hand stroking my balls."F-fuck..." I grunted as I looked at him as he was licking the shaft of my cock. He suddenly  kissed the tip and he opens his mouth and puts the whole cock in his mouth, and starts bobbing his head up and down. "That's it....just like that...good boy." I praise as he started humming in approval after getting praised. I grab his blue locks of hair and shoved his head deep down, making him deep throat my cock. He gagged slightly as I still got his hair and making him bobbing his head making him deep throat again repeatedly as I feel the bottom of my private area burning, knowing that I'm about to cum. "Oh shit.... oh fuck baby boy..I'm gonna..I'm gonna cum!" He hums me OK as I keep on holding his head as I make him deep throat him again and I cum deep inside his throat and mouth. I let go of his head as he let's go of my cock with some of my semen all over his face and mouth. He was about to spit out my semen but, I stopped him. "Swallow it babyboy.....and don't you fucking dare spit it out, I want to see you swallow my cum and see you being an obedient babyboy." He swallowed every last drop of semen and looks at me with his watering black eyes, I smirked and I petted his head "Good boy my little obedient pet...such a good babyboy. Now let me clean you up." I grabbed a napkin and wiped his face gently as he blushes slightly and smiled a little and I smiled back at him. I finished cleaning his face and told him to sit back down on his chair and he nodded as he sat back down on the chair and my servant teleported back and served us delicious fancy cooked food and some drink beverages. My servant teleported again and we started to eat and talked about stuff of how the food is so delicious, what movies we liked to watch, our hobbies, what music we like to listen, favorite video games and we are getting along just fine. He looks adorable when he talks about almost anything and I can't help but smile at him.