My submissive little pet~ Part 1⚠️Smut⚠️

Tranz2D's POV

We kept on making out until we broke off gasping for air as we look each other in the eyes, and I see his half-lidded  black pitched  eyes changing into shiny, bright white eyes as he was breathing for air. He looks back at me with lust in his eyes and I look back at him, admired at him for being such a blushing mess and under my lusting control. "Take all your clothes off and lay down on the bed, lay your back and put both your arms up" I command as I watch him obey my command and slowly taking his clothes off as I got up and went to my drawer and grabbed some handcuffs, vibrator, ball gag, remote for the vibrator, rod, cock ring and lube.I went back to my bed and see him submissively laying down on the bed fully naked on his back and his arms up as I grabbed the handcuffs and crawled up on the bed, grabbed his hands and handcuffed them on his hands. I look down at him as he was blushing and felt really embarrassed of being naked in front of me. I look at him lustfully, domination, and determination  as he looks up at me and turned his head to avoid looking at me to get more embarrassed. "Darling," I lifted his chin and holding his chin "look at me....there's no need to feel embarrassed about yourself exposing yourself to me and avoid looking at me, and being submissive now do we hmmm?"~ I said as I began on touching his nipples and started pinched them. I hear a little moan coming from him as I smirked smugly and twisted his nipples a little and heard another moan again. "Looks like my pet really enjoys this now does he"~ I cooed as I grabbed the cock ring, rod, and vibrator from the drawer, attaching the cock ring on his cock, making sure it fits right before I snap the metal part ot the cock ring together and hear it click just fine. Next, is the rod as I grabbed his cock, as I slowly put the rod inside of the tip, he flinched as he felt the cold metal inside him as I put the rod fully inside of his cock successfully. Next is the ball gag "lift your head up for me babyboy." He lifted his head up and i adjusted the ball gag on his mouth and head for the perfect size, i adjusted it and was done with that part. After that is the vibrator, "Now luv, be a good boy and spread your legs for me. This won't hurt a bit I promise." I said as he whimpered and spreading his legs for me as I slowly enter the vibrator in his hole as he clutched the bed sheets and was whimpering and moaning from me putting the vibrator slowly inside of him. I finished that part and looked at my masterpiece of my sweet pet looking very submissively cute and sexy. His white eyes stare at me as I grabbed the remote and turned it on. I looked at him smugly and domination and said "Babyboy,....let's have some fun in here all day shall we"~