Murdoc's Anger

Noodle's POV

My eyes widened in shocked and I refused to believe that my brother (2D) got kidnapped. I looked at Russel and saw that he was shocked and upset when he saw the camera footage, I turned to Murdoc and saw his gaze darkened, gritted his teeth, his eyes burning in fury. He got up, grabbed the chair and threw it against the wall as he started cursing and screaming in rage. Now the wall got a little hole just now. Me and Russel look at each other surprised as we look back at Murdoc as he was breathing hard and cursing slightly. After finishing his little rage fit, he turned his head and looked at us with rage and fury in his red and black eyes. He walked towards us, and he looked at us as we look at him. He mumbled something under his breath as Russel looked at him and said "Hey man....you good..?" Murdoc looked at him and looked at me and said "No russ.....I'm definitely not fine! He yelled.  "Did you see that my frontman got knocked out and got kidnapped by that damn sodding asshole! Who has I don't know "magical" powers and made a damn portal to I don't know where, carrying 2D with him and went inside that portal and fucking disappeared! We can't call the police because those sodding fatasses won't do their damn job right and won't believe us! What are we gonna do with the album that we started a week ago when we don't have our singer with us singing the songs that we created for that damn album!" We looked at him surprised again as he was breathing heavily from yelling. "We will need to make a portal and find out where that son of a bitch is taking my singer to. And we don't want to lose our friend from that sodding bastard. I'll make a portal for us and find the damn same location that bastard went to." He walked out of the security room leaving me and Russel in here. "Russel....what do you think will happen to 2D? What if he gets hurt? What if he got raped? What if he gets killed? What if-" "Noodle." Russel interrupted me and I broke down and started crying worrying about my brother as Russel started hugging me trying to calm me down. "We will find Dee. And hope that Dee will be fine. I'll hope that Murdoc will make a portal for three of us to find him and bring Dee home." I was calmed down, drying my eyes and hugged Russel back. We hugged for a few minutes and walked out of the security room and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Russel (and possibly Murdoc)some breakfast. I prayed to Satan that my brother will be safe and OK from any danger and in harms way.