Flirting with you~♡

Tranz2D's POV:

As we got up and headed towards the dinning room, suddenly my sweet babyboy grabs my hand and holds it as I got surprised and stunned by him holding my hand and he looks at me with his cute face with his white shiny eyes and a cute little smile with 2 front teeth missing. I blushed as I smiled back at him and i hold his hand till we reached at the table at the dinning room and sat down on one of those fancy chairs as I looked at him admiring his beautiful features. He blushed as he sat down on the chair next to me, our hands are still sticked together as I grab the bell and rung it 3 times and in a split second, my servant arrived and I gave him my order to make us breakfast, he nods and bows for both of us and he teleports as we look at each other and I reach my arm to his chin and softly stroking it as he puts his other hand on my hand that was on his chin and rubbed my hand with his fingers as he looks at me and smiles softly. I smiled back as I reach my arm and pulled him closer to me and placed my hand on his right thigh rubbing it from side to side, he looks at me as he reaches his arm and pats my head and stuck his tongue out in the middle as I laughed and said "You know babyboy....you sure look pretty adorable when you do that."~ he laughs and spoke "Yeah I know....my big goofy, cuddly handsome knight." I blushed as I began speaking "Why don't you sit in my lap facing me, my little prince."~ he blushes and commented "I will most surely sit on your lap and be a cute and innocent daddy's little babyboy."~ when he said this, I felt like turned on as he got up off his chair and sat on my lap facing me as he smirked deviously and his eyes were having a little bit of lust in them as I reached my hands and grabbed his ass and start squeezing them gently. He moaned as he leaned foward and got up close to my ear and whispered "Does daddy like his little babyboy sit on his lap and be a good little slut for him?"~ he asked lustfully as I look at him and whispered to his ear "Yes...daddy loves his good little boy being so obedient and being a good little slut for me."~ I spoke husky as I felt his arms around my neck as I move my hands up to his waist and we were about to kiss until we got interrupted by my servant coming back with our breakfast and looked at us gor a split second as we look at him with blushing faces and he shook his head as he puts the food and drinks on the table and we sat back down on our seats as my servant teleports as we looked at each other and started giggled until we busted out laughing by my servant's reaction as we grabbed our silverware and started eating our good warm breakfast.