Hide-and-Seek

Question of the day: 👎︎□︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ 🙵■︎□︎⬥︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ❍︎♋︎■︎ ⬥︎♒︎□︎ ⬧︎◻︎♏︎♋︎🙵⬧︎ ♓︎■︎ ♒︎♋︎■︎♎︎⬧︎?

(3rd person POV)

"Ow, that really hurts me my dear..." A voice spoke in your ear.

The figure of your greatest fear seemed to be just as suprised as you.

You stood frozen in fear. You were scared... Scared of what would meet your eyes if you turned around.

'This can't be! I escaped..?! H-How is he here?!' You panicked to yourself.

"Don't be so startled sweetheart. I'm sure you are upset with me but I meant no harm to you." He smiled... You could hear it by his tone.... The slightly distorted tone. 

You felt the non-exsitent weight of his hands on your shoulders. As if he wanted to reassure you.

You glanced behind you really quick. You had to know what you were dealing with.

Instead of what the boggart in the closet showed you, this version of him wasn't full of life and colour.

His figure made out of shadows was just slightly see-trough. The only features you could diffriencate were his eyes and mouth as they glowed a bright red. 

After less then a second of seeing this... alternative form-

You slammed his face in with your fist. Hard.

He vanished into dust particles just as void-black as he was before untill no trace was left of him.

You however were on the burst of tears as you realized that he was still here... That kai was still with you.

You had ran of after that event. Right now you were hiding in your room. You didn't want anyone questioning you about what that was.

You wanted to sleep but felt too on edge to do so. Wich ended in you just blankly staring up at the ceiling  while lying in bed.

"Y/N? Are you in there? I heard of what happened. Can we talk?" You heard Lillith speak from outside your dor.

"I don't want to talk about it. Can we just do something else? I can't sleep anyway." You responded with a dejected tone.

"Sure, let's go." She replied back and you stood up to open the door for her.

You two ended up simply hanging out as usual. Her brother joined you two aswell.

In the end you fell asleep on the couch. Making you sucsesfully skip a day of school!

Hooray!

"L/N? I heard of what happened in defense against the dark arts. Are you ok?" The infamous Harry Snotte- Potter asked you with some empathy laced into his voice.

"Yea it's fine. I was just shocked." You tried to play that off. In reality you were still a bit spooked.

"That's great to hear. If you ever need to talk then you can always come to me or my friends. Actually about my friends. Are you free right now? They wanted to hang out with you." He spoke.