A leap of fate

Question of the day: Do you have a second self whom you created to serve as a way to communicate with all your bad traits?

(3rd person POV)

You had awakened the next morning by Hawks' alarm clock. Meaning that it was time for his patrol.

He got up and gave you a pat as he walked to presumably the bathroom. You'd get up but that would be futile, you still couldn't walk...

For some reason... today felt diffrent. The air tasted diffrent? Not noticably but a feeling in your gut  wanted you to know something.

Clearly you couldn't talk whatever language your gut spoke because you just stayed in bed wondering about random things here and there.

Even when wondering randomly the vision of Twice getting impaled didn't go away. 'Stop it, we've already done the whole self pity thing...!' You sreamed at yourself in your mind space. 

It seemed to work as your mind went blank for just a second however the image of a nice white room quickly faded away and got replaced by Hawks getting hit by a truck and you starving due to lack of food.

'Great...'

Hawks eventually came home around luch to give you food. He blabbered on about an unneasyness he felt during his patrol but you still couldn't give more then two flying fucks about that.

As you spaced out to continue your cringey depressive and full of self-pitying toughts Hawks continued parhaps not noticing your lack of intrest.

He eventually left again to continue hos hero work. Lunch-break is only an hour after all.

'Why don't all villains just attak during lunch hour?' You discussed to yourself.

In the end you ended up drawing silly little drawings, what else was ther to do?

'Break your foot.' 

'No, nope, not again.'

'We'll get out of here?'

'Then what huh?'

'Hide at the LOV base.'

'They hate me, I killed Twice.'

You stopped yourself after that last sentance.

You had been pressing too hard on your pencil as the paoint now lay broken on the ground.

You scoffed as you threw the whole book away. It didn't get far as your strenght was as sad as a deflated balloon. 

It felt hopeless. You were stuck here. Agaisnt your will.

And only then did you acctually mean what you said...

"I wish I were dead...."

"Y/N! I'm home! I'm making (favourite/food) tonight! Isn't that nice?" Hawks nodded off his shoes and made his way to come greet you.

"Hey why is your book on the ground?" He asked as he put it back in place. "Art-block?" He asked jokingly. You looked down at the floor avoiding his eyes.

Hawks sighned as he pat your head and got up to make dinner.

You lay back down fully and wonder how he even knew of your favourite food....?