49. Will You Go With Me?

Hope you all enjoy this chapter ☺️

The few nights Eddie wasn't here weren't to bad I was able to still sleep and it was nice to be able to just chill alone again. Thursday I had Robin come by since she didnt work that night and we got to hangout for a while and grab a bite to eat. I did go see my mom as well, no new movements but they said she's still looking good, so im still hopeful. Its now Friday and I'm getting dressed for school. I grab a black skirt and purple tank with a black fishnet top to go over it. I pull my hair back into a low bun then put Eddie's ring on and a few bracelets. I add a bit of light makeup and im ready for school. I slip my converse on and grab my keys and my bag then head out of my house .

AT SCHOOL

When I park my car I see Eddie's Van pull in and park a few cars down. I get out of my car grabbing my backpack and shut and lock the door then head straight over to him. When he gets out of his van he sees me walking over to him and he gives me a huge smile then runs over to me picking me up and giving me a kiss on the lips. I dropped my backpack and throw my hands around him kissing him back.

"Someone missed me." I say as he sets me back down.
"You know it."
"I mean we did see each other at school the past few days."
"Yeah but I didn't get to hold you at night and im excited to do that tonight."

I smile and grab his hand , pick up my backpack and we walk into the school. On my way to my locker we run into Monica and Dan.
"Hey." I say to them.
"Hi." Monica says.
Dan throws his hand out to Eddie and he takes it.
"Hey man." He says, then he leans in close to Eddie and whispers something into his ear which makes me wonder what he said. I look over to Monica and raise an eyebrow .
"What's that about?" I say hiking my thumb over my shoulder to them.
She shrugs. "Im as clueless as you are."

We head off to my locker and the whole time the boys are talking really low to each other. I grab my stuff and shut my locker then turn around.

"So you guys want to share with the class what you two are talking about?"
They both look to Monica and I.
"No, not really." Eddie says. Dan grins and Monica and I both narrow our eyes at them.
"Hey we need to go to class babe." Dan says grabbing Monicas hand and leading her away in a hurry.
"See you in 3rd period." She calls out to me.
I look at Eddie and place a hand on my hip.
"It's nothing to worry about ok." He says and kisses my cheek.
"Fine."
"Ok go to class and ill see you at lunch."
"Alright." I say and turn to head to my first class.

The first four classes of the day go by fine. I did notice that Paul has been talking more one on one to Derrick then to Jason. Which I do find strange since him and Jason are best friends or has the group dynamic changed? Whatever its not my problem. When I get to my 5th period class that I share with Monica and Dan but I only see Monica.

"Hey where is Dan?" I ask taking a seat right next to her.
"He went to the bathroom but hasn't been back."
"Maybe hes taking a shit."
Monica bust out laughing and I join her. "Maybe." She says still laughing.

When class starts Dan still isn't back and he never shows up to this class which makes Monica and I both nervous. Neither of us have a clue as to why he hasn't showed up. When the bell rings for lunch we decide to skip going to our lockers so we head straight to the lunch room thinking maybe hes already there. When we get there we head to the table and see Jeff, Frank and Gareth sitting there but no one else. We tak a seat at the end of the table and wave to them.

"The guys aren't here either." Monica says.
"That's so weird but they have time to show up we got here pretty fast."
We talk for just a little bit when Max and Robin join us.
"Hey girls" Robin says taking a seat.
"Hey."
"Where is the rest of the table?" Max asks.
"What." I say then look down the table and see that Dustin, Mike and Lucas aren't here as well.
"We're missing Dan and Eddie to." Monica tells them.