The Best Out Of The Gifts

The turtles followed behind Meat Sweats stealthily until they came across what seemed to be the mutant's hideout. The turtles hide behind oil barrels and they watched as the pig mutant placed the silverfish in a pot of boiling water. 

Meat Sweats licks his lips and begins seasoning the pot. "Mmm! A little salt. A pinch of savory. Lemon for the tang." Meat Sweats said as he closes the lid. "Unleash the flavor!" Meat Sweats yelled to himself.  "Unleash the flavor?" Mikey said to himself then gasped. "Omigosh, it's Rupert Swaggart." Mikey said to his group. "Oh, yeah." Tasneem said to herself only now just realizing who this pig is. "Uh, who's that?" Jamey asks them very confused. "The celebrity chef. Host of "Kondescending Kitchen". The show where he screams at chefs until they give up their dreams? I love that guy." Mikey said to them excitedly. "Sound like a very harsh man to me." Cheyenne said to him. "After a few minutes, he turned into a pig." Mikey said to them. "You saw a celebrity chef transform into a pig mutant and you didn't tell anyone?" Donnie said to him while folding his arms unimpressed. "I didn't wanna burn my risotto." Mikey said to him making Donnie roll his eyes at his brother. "Chateau Pretenche is his restaurant. No wonder he's here." Tasneem said to them as Meat Swears lifts the lid of the pot. "Oh, he's not gonna eat that bug, is he?" Donnie asks Cheyenne who looks at him. Meat Sweat then takes off his glove, tentacle-like tendrils now seen by the turtles. The tendrils crawled up to the silverfish and grabbed onto its body. The turtles can see small green dots appearing inside the tentacles as the silverfish's powers trailed up the Meat Sweats' arm. "Ugh! The bacteria!" Mikey said while Tasneem groaned. "Oh, that's so much worse!" Donnie complained while Jesse tried to keep down the pizza she eat before leaving the lair. "Ah ha! I feel the rush of your delicious energy. The herbs du provence, a nice touch." Meat Sweats said to the silverfish. "Hm?" Meat Sweats said as he starts to sniff the air before smirking darkly. "Am I picking up the delightful aroma of mutant with an after-stench of turtle? I'm thinking lime turtle tenderloin over a bed of saffron rice." Meat Sweats said to himself. "Ooh, that sounds good!" Mikey said to Tesneem who nods a little making Donnie places his hand over Mikey's mouth and glanced at the two turtles. "He's talking about eating us." Donnie said to two making Mikey pull Donnie's hand away. "Excuse me for wanting to be eaten in style." Mikey said to him with a sassed in his voice. "Stop talking." Jamey said to him.

The group hears the sound of heavy footfalls approaching. Meat Sweats is looking in their direction, a mallet in one hand and his tentacles twitching. He sniffs the air and then begins knocking barrels aside as he searches for the turtles. "Yeah! Ha!" Raph yelled as he leaps up into Meat Sweats' view. "It's time to mash this pig's potatoes." Raph said to him as he takes out his weapons. "Hot soup!" Raph yelled and he charged forward at the enemy, he fonta gripped in his hands. "Charging the enemy?" A robotic female voice echoed in Raph's helmet. "What the...? Hey, this things talks?" Raph asks himself then he trips on a barrel and falls down. "Perhaps you should reevaluate?" The female voice said to Raph who stands up. "Uh, Donnie, the helmet's talking to me!" Raph yelled at his brother as he quickly dodged Meat Sweats' attack. "Oh, goody! It's working." Donnie said with glee as Meat Sweats chases Raph. "Hey! Whoa!" Raph yelled at Meat Sweats who was attacking him. Raph holds up his tonfas, making them glow and Meat Sweats hits them making the glow disappears and Raph falls. Meat Sweats picks him up, spins him around, and flings him into a barrel. "Your opponent is quite strong."  The helmet tells Raph who dodges Meat Sweats' mallet. "Consider other options." The helmet said to him. "How's this for options...smash, and bash!" Raph yelled as he hits Meat Sweats with the mystical energy of the tonfas. Meat Sweats splits into multiple smaller parts. "Time to unleash the flavor!" All of the Mini-Meat Sweats yelled at the same time while Raph runs around with minis hanging off of him. "Ow! Hey, stop it! Ow!" Raph yelled trying to get them off of him with the other turtles watching him. "Fascinating. He must have absorbed the silverfish's powers. This represents a new level of mutant abilities." Donnie said to his group as a Mini-Meat Sweats spots them. "Oh, Donnie." Jesse said to him making Donnie turn to see dozens of minis line up behind them. "AND I AM MAKING A RUN FOR IT!" Jamey yelled then she runs away with Leo, Mikey, Donnie, and her sisters following her while being chased by the Mini-Meat Sweats. Raph runs out with minis clinging to him then Cheyenne sees Donnie fall making her stop in her tracks as Donnie gets dragged away. "Donnie!" Cheyenne yelled for him making Donnie look at her. "RUN! SAVE YOURSELF!" Donnie cried to her as he tried to get the smaller mutants off of him. "Hold on, I'm coming!" Cheyenne yelled at him as she takes out little sleeping bombs for the mutants. Cheyenne runs over to them and she threw the balls at the mutants while Donnie sees more of them coming for her. "CHEYENNE, LOOK OUT!" Donnie yelled to her making Cheyenne look behind her. The little mutants grab onto Cheyenne taking her down. The minis drag the two turtles back into the lair.