Race

Five Days Later

In New York

In The Sewer Lair

Tasneem and Mikey were on their skateboard zipping up and down the ramps. "How long can we do this for?" Tasneem asks Mikey as she goes past Mikey. "Until we die." Mikey said to her as he picks Tasneem off her skateboard. "I don't think this is safe." Tasneem said to him while she wraps her arms around Mikey's neck. "We will be fine." Mikey said to her. "I don't believe you." Tasneem said to him as she tried to get out of Mikey's arms. "We will be fine." Mikey said to her making Tasneem stop moving. "Just hold on." Mikey said to her making Tasneem hold onto Mikey who gives her a smile. "31...32...33..34..." Jamey said as Raph starts lifting weights. "And how are you not tired of this?" Jamey asks him making Raph look at her. "Raph never gets tried." Raph said to her while Jamey walks over to him and she sits down on Raph's chest. "Okay, but I am tired of watching you." Jamey said to him making Raph sit up and hugs her. "Then I will make time for you." Raph said to her. "You know what, I rather watch you lift weights." Jamey said to him with a smile. "Oh, okay." Raph said to her a little sad until Jamey kisses Raph's cheek making him turn red. "You are so adorable, Raph." Jamey said to him with a smile making Raph rub the back of his neck. "Stop it." Raph said to her while turning red making Jamey laughs a little. Cheyenne was on her phone until Donnie takes off her glasses to clean them. "Donnie, what are you doing? You know I can't see without that." Cheyenne said to him as Donnie sits behind her. "I know, darling but I wanted to clean them for you." Donnie said to her as he starts cleaning them. "You are too sweet, Donnie." Cheyenne said to him and she kisses Donnie's cheek. "Anything for my banana pancakes." Donnie said to her as he places Cheyenne's glasses on her again. "DONNIE IS SHOWING FEELING!" Tasneem yelled making Donnie look at every one. "WHAT, NO WHY!" Donnie yelled at them then he puts his head on Cheyenne's shoulder. Jesse was laying on the floor reading a book then Leo lays behind her looking at the book she was reading. "Leo, what are you doing?" Jesse asks him not taking her eyes off the book. "As I Lay Dying...my biggest regret was not telling you how beautiful you are." Leo said to her while playing with Jesse's mask ends. "I can live without knowing that." Jesse said to him making Leo make a face. "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I'd have a Secret Garden." Leo said giving Jesse another pickup line. "Keeping the garden in a sewer seems impossible to me." Jesse said to him. "Please, Jesse, stop doing that." Leo said to her sounding like a baby while Jesse sits up. "All right, fine." Jesse said to him then Leo lays his head on Jesse's lap. Leo moves the book from Jesse's hands making her look at Leo. "Are you an overdue book? Because you have fine written all over you." Leo said to her then he gives Jesse a wink. "Is there something you want Leo?" Jesse asks him making Leo sit up. "I...I..." Leo said getting nervous. " You sound like Raph when he's talking to Jamey." Jesse said to him while she takes her book from Leo. "Jesse, can I get a kiss?" Leo asks her making Jesse look at Leo. "I mean don't..." Leo said to her, causing Jesse to kiss Leo's cheek, making him fall down to the ground turning red. "You welcome." Jesse said to him as she reads again while Leo lays his head on Jesse's lap.

They all receive a message via their chat group, the beep makes Mikey lose his balance and falls but Tasneem lands on her foot for some reason. "I tell you it was not safe." Tasneem said to him as the turtles take out their phones to see it was April.