We Found Love

In New York

Later That Night

Cheyenne was on route to April's school, where she and Donnie were going to have their date. Upon entering the school, Cheyenne discovers a note and a rose for her. After picking up the note, Cheyenne discovers three steps written on the paper.

1. Follow the purple masking tape

Cheyenne reads then she looks down at the ground to see the purple trail leading her forward taking her to a classroom. Cheyenne follows the tape into a room then she sees a math problem on the blackboard then she looks at the note again.

2. Solve this equation. 

Cheyenne laughs a little before walking over to the blackboard and she looks at the equation.

3x - 7i > 3(x -7u)

Cheyenne starts working on the equation not seeing Donnie entering the room. Once Cheyenne was done with the equation it says...I <3 YOU  making  Cheyenne smiles a little then she looks at the paper again.

3. Turn around at a 90 angle. 

Cheyenne slowly turns around as the lights get turned on and she sees Donnie standing there. "Donnie..." Cheyenne said as Donnie walks over to her. "I really wanted to experience this with my authentic self right now. You are really special to me." Donnie said to her. "I never expected to see you in this situation." Cheyenne said to him as Donnie holds her hand. "Follow me." Donnie said to her and the two leave the room to go to the school's rooftop. 

The two arrived on the rooftop and Cheyenne sees a table with two pizza boxes. "Cheyenne." Donnie calls her making Cheyenne look at him. "There is no one I would rather be with right now than you." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne smile at him. "Electricity can't compare to how I feel with you since you are my other half; I feel much better when you are around. To me, you hold a special place in my heart." Donnie said to her while holding onto Cheyenne's hand. "Donnie, you truly are awesome. I had no idea you were capable of making such statements." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie laugh a little. "Look up." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne look up. "You on guys." Donnie said to his walkie talkie. "Alright." Cheyenne hears Tasneem's voice then fireworks fly up into the night sky and exploded making Cheyenne's eyes go wide. "Well? How about that." Cheyenne said to herself then she looked at Donnie while the sky was full of colors from the fireworks. "Who says Donnie isn't capable of romance." Cheyenne said to herself making Donnie wraps his arms around her waist and he kisses Cheyenne, whose eyes widen before she closes them and kisses him in return.

After a few minutes, the two pull apart from each other and Donnie moves away from Cheyenne who was breathing heavily. Donnie walks over to his music player and he plays the song, 'We Found Love' by Rihanna. Cheyenne looks over at Donnie who walks over to her. "Can I have this dance?" Donnie asks Cheyenne while he lets out his hand. "Please." Cheyenne said to him as she takes his hand. The two hands intertwined while Donnie wrap his free arm around Cheyenne. The song began and the both of the two started to move synchronized to the melody. "You getting better at dancing." Donnie said to Cheyenne while she places her hand on Donnie's shoulder. "Very funny, Donnie." Cheyenne said to him making Donnie laugh as he holds her little more firmer. Donnie was blushing as he caught Cheyenne as she twirled into his arms. "Cheyenne, you are beautiful." Donnie said to her making Cheyenne look at him. "What is getting into you, Donnie." Cheyenne said to him as Donnie places his hand on her cheek. "You, are making me feel like this." Donnie said to her then he does his ✨Dazzle✨ thing where he ended the dance by dipping Cheyenne. Donnie kissed her again and his heart almost burst with joy when Cheyenne kisses him back.

As more fireworks erupted behind Donnie and Cheyenne, the others watched them from a distance.