The Purple Jacket

Next Day, In The Sewer Lab

"Alright mad dogs." Raph said as he enters the skating room making everyone look at him. "Who's ready for some...Ninja training?" Raph asks them.

Tasneem and Mikey : Me, me, me.

Leo : Oh yeah.

Jesse: Let's go.

Donnie : Excited noises and all.

"Time for the ancient training technique of...Hide and Seek." Raph said to them while Leo makes a portal with his sword to hide. "Leo's seeking." Raph said to them. "What?!" Leo said to him. "This will be fun." Jesse said to herself while she stands up. "Okay, I will go first." Leo said to them as he knees down. "One...two...threeee..." Leo said as he opens his eyes. "No peeking, Leo!" Cheyenne yelled at him. "Six....eight..." Leo said. "And no skipping numbers!" Donnie yelled at him. "Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen." Leo calls out and he looks and he already see someone. Leo walks over to the person and he lifts up the lamp cover to see Donnie on his phone tapping. "Oh no, you found me." Donnie said very sarcastically. "DONNIE YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY!" Raph yelled making Leo turn to Raph's hiding spot. "Raph...." Leo said to him seeing that Raph was hiding inside the couch. "Oops." Raph said to himself. "Dammit...my perfect spot." Raph said to himself while Leo walks over to Mikey and Tasneem. "Found ya." Leo said to them. "Awhh man." Mikey said then Jesse jumps out of nowhere and she holds onto Leo who scream. "I get him." Jesse said to them. "Jess, it's hide and seek not jumping out of nowhere to jump scare Leo." Raph said to her while Jamey and Cheyenne comes out of hiding. "But it worked." Jesse said to him as Leo holds her up so Jesse doesn't fall. Donnie walks over to Cheyenne who was watching Jamey clam down Raph who was rolling on the floor. "April, needs us." Donnie said to Cheyenne who looks at him. "All of us?" Cheyenne asks him. "No just us the brains of the team." Donnie said to her while he takes her hand. "Do we need to tell the others?" Cheyenne asks him. "No, they can survive without us." Donnie said to her as the two leave the lair.

At April's School

A school bell rang and all of the students had a break. Donnie and Cheyenne, disguised in a hoodie, sneaks their way up to the school to the computer lab where April is working. 

Three ninja stars strike at the desk with each word saying "I'm here!". "Psst April." Donnie whisper making April look up to see Donnie and Cheyenne handing on the ceiling. Donnie falls down from the ceiling lights and he landed perfectly onto a chair while Cheyenne jumps down and lands on her feet. "Hi Donnie and Cheyenne. Thanks for coming." April said to the two. "No probbles." Cheyenne said to her. "I love this place." Donnie said as he spins around. "Smells like learning and puberty." Donnie said to them. "So what do you need help with?" Cheyenne asks April while Donnie spins the chair to the two. "My computer science project. Just need you to check the code to make sure I haven't missed anything." April said to them then Donnie pushes April's chair way from the computer to take a look. "You don't know how lucky you are to be in school, April. Surrounded by true intellectuals. Scholars after my own heart, resplendent in gorgeous purple satin jackets-" Donnie stops when he sees some tech teens wearing purple jackets with dragon on the back. "Wait! What?! Purple satin jackets? The shimmering sheen, the exquisite violet hue, the silkiness of the fabric! It has everything I love, and even things I didn't know I loved yet-" Donnie said to them making Cheyenne slam her hand on the table to stop Donnie from talking. "Donnie, if you drool in here, something's gonna short circuit." Cheyenne said to him. "They must be the kings and queens of high school." Donnie said to April. "The Purple Dragons Tech Club? Yeah, if by kings and queens you mean stuck up jerks, who think they're smarter than everyone else." April said to Donnie. "Oh, that's what I was hoping you'd say." Donnie said to her while he spins around in the chair.