Turtles VS Cockroaches

In New York

In The Middle Street

Raph starts posing for pictures and gets lots of tips, but this catches the attention of a few mascots from the Jupiter Jim series. In the Turtle Trank, Donnie and Cheyenne look at the screen in shock as Cheyenne was adding the numbers with her calculator. 

"Hear ye, hear ye, people of times square, the most famous turtle hippo in the world is available for pictures and quinceaneras." Raph said to everyone as the mascots walk over to him then the Mascot who was dressed up as Atomic Lass. "I can't believe you guys are falling for this hack! Memes come and go, but we've always been here for you, for a small fee." Atomic Lass said to the people who just stare at her while Raph laughs a little. "Let's show these newbies how we roll." Atomic Lass said to her group who walks up to Raph.

🎵If you wanna make friends you got to know your place.🎵 

Robot Vampire sings while everyone in the Turtle Trank was waiting to see what will happen. "My hero Atomic Lass maybe about to sing." Donnie said to them making Cheyenne look at him.

🎵Don't step on people's paws or they'll get into your face.🎵

Joey the Junkyard Dog sings while Sergeant Woodpecker peckers Raph. "That's not neighborly-" Raph said to them then Robot Vampire pushes him.

🎵If you do what we tell you then you're gonna be fine!🎵

Atomic Lass sings while handing Raph's hippo's head. "Really don't want to mess with me." Raph said to her as Joey runs over to Raph and he hits Raph in his kneel. "OW!" Raph yelled as he knees down. 

🎵Or else there'll be an oopsie and I'll break your spine.🎵

Sergeant Woodpecker sings to Raph who looks at him. 

In the Turtle Trank

"No way. Nobody messes with Raphie like that." Jamey said to them. "Except for us." Leo said to them making Jamey look at him. "Suit up!" Jesse yelled making Leo smile at her. "Time to teach those creeps a lesson and earn the money back for pop's gift. And we're gonna do it Jupiter Jim style." Leo said to them then he looks at the sisters. "And we have the perfect outfits for all of us." Leo said to them with a smile. "I don't like that smile." Jesse said to herself.

The Brothers

The Sisters Outfits

The Sisters Outfits