{29}

A full month had passed. Brendon and I were struggling. Fighting every day, our schedules not mixing together, it was terrible. Alex dragged me along the park trail. Forcing my eyes to be closed. Clover was with Kimberly. Alex chose my outfit. A dark red, slim dress with black heels. My hair curled and it was half up and half down. I had a small amount of makeup on, but the red lipstick brightened my face up. I felt Alex's breath on my neck, and I blindly swatted at her. I sighed. It smelled crisp. Like the leaves were falling and the wind was blowing. She forced me to close my eyes as she walked to the front of me, "Okay, open."

I opened my eyes. Alex had a big goofy smile painted across her face. I moved my head back slowly and looked around, seeing Brendon in a red suit walking down the park trail. I tilted my head at Alex and shook it, "you didn't-"

"Oh, I did." 

Alex moved out of the way. Disappearing in plain sight. The park echoed with the song Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. Brendon's hand turned to me, extending outward, "can I have this dance, darling?"

I gave in, smiling at him. I took his hand and he pulled me in close. His left hand rested on my lower back, my left hand placed on his shoulder. Our right hands extended outwards, holding onto each other, "settle down with me...and cover me up...cuddle me in. Lie down with me...and hold me in your arms....

and your heart's against my chest----your lips pressed to my neck. I'm fallin' for your eyes...but they don't know me yet....and with a feelin' i'll forget...I'm in love now. Kiss me, like you wanna be loved, like you wanna be loved . You wanna be loved....This feels like falling in love...Falling in love...Falling in love."

I smiled softly at him as he pushed me out and twirled me in a circle. It reminded me of our wedding day. He pulled me back in and held me closer this time, "Settle down with me, and I'll be your safety.... You'll be my lady....I was made to keep your body warm, But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms.."

Brendon sang the chorus to me again, dipping me down and pulling me back up. I was swooning over him. This felt like when we first started dating. Sweet, genuine, loving, caring. This was all so memorable. When the song finished, he kissed the side of my head and held me close. He guided me to the park table, that was set up with some fancy Italian food that my mom made and was probably heated up in the microwave on the tour bus. Brendon pulled my chair out for me, and as I lowered, he pushed the chair in. I grabbed a napkin, setting it on my lap as Brendon sat down. He poured our glasses of wine and I took a deep breath. Brendon cleared his throat and picked up his glass of wine, "I know our schedules haven't really been working well lately."

"Well, Clover's doing fine," I began and cut the meat, "that's really all that matters."

"You and I matter too."

I smiled lightly at him and popped a piece of meat in my mouth. Brendon took a sip of wine and cleared his throat, "I think red's your color, babe."

"Sure, maybe the next baby could be named Corsen for the color red."

"Already thinking about another baby?" Brendon asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"No, don't push it." I said and glared at him. 

Brendon sighed and stuffed his face with pasta. I set my silverware down and took a deep breath. This was too awkward. I glanced at Brendon and looked around the park. He must've been starving, because he finished his plate in seconds. Brendon looked very, very good in his red suit. But, I also liked what was underneath it. I got up, grabbing Brendon's hand softly and he looked me up and down. I guided him to the tour bus, shutting the door behind us and locking it. I shut the blinds, closed the windows. This was the first time Brendon and I have had alone time. I pushed him down on the couch and got ontop of him. Brendon's fingers trailed against my spine and chills ran over me. His mouth was parted and his tongue rested against the back of his front teeth, his eyes looked me up and down, "let me show you how much I love you, darling. Let me make you feel good."