Be Brave

Be brave enough to be alone.
By alone, I mean by knowing you are completely content without someone by your side. Enjoying the moments when you're doing things for yourself; going to a movie, walking down the beach, visiting the little shop downtown. By alone, I mean by smiling and laughing when you're all by yourself because you, you make yourself complete.

Be brave enough to love yourself.
By love, I mean by wrapping yourself in your own embrace and twirling around in circles because you can feel the contentment and joy radiating off you. Knowing that if someone doesn't appreciate you or truly love you, that you stand tall and proud with a smile, and have the strength to walk away. Having the ability to look yourself in the mirror and smile at the person you've become, even when life feels like it's going to knock you over.

Be brave enough to be there for yourself.
By being there, I mean by being your own cheerleader when things don't seem to be going your way. Wiping the tears that may stream down your cheeks and replacing them with a smile. Giving yourself pep-talks and acknowledging the worries that plague your mind. Wrapping up the broken pieces of yourself and fixing it piece by piece, knowing that you are the only person who can truly save you.

Be brave enough to become the right person for yourself.
By becoming the right person, you'll never truly be alone. You'll have the courage, the self-love, and the compassion for yourself that will help guide you. That will make every big obstacle in life feel small and insignificant.
Because all you have at the end of the day, is you.