85. Unholy

Inspired by Sam Smith and Kim Petra's song, Unholy.

This song... THIS SONG *slams head on desk*

******

"Up to no good again ?"

Sirius smirks hearing the voice. He swings his scythe, black tipped fingers playing with the weapon he'd used to execute torment amongst humans.

"Oh you'd know all about that." He answers.

The devil doesn't turn around. He won't satisfy the angel by succumbing to his white halo. Even then, Sirius could feel the burn on his back. The sign of their juxtaposition.

But he's a creature of hell. The prince of flames doesn't flinch at burns. He embraces them. He relishes in the Cat and Mouse game they play.

Sirius had just made a few humans fall for the deadly sin of Lust. Was it his fault if he fell for it too ? A chef tasting his handicraft ?

A glowing hand rests on his waist. The angel's light now touched him. Good and evil eclipsed.

"Look at me, Devil." Remus whispers in his ear. "I know you want to."

Sirius covers the hand with his, leaning his head on Remus' chest. He was warm, bright, and.. beautiful. Yet now, the angel whispers temptations into the devil.

"Just turn around." Remus' lips presses on his neck. "Look at me baby."

Sirius gives in. The seducer gets seduced. He stares into the honey eyes of his lover.

Remus' white wings expanded to its full length before wrapping around Sirius like a shield. The gates of heaven had opened for the devil.

"There you are." Remus' was as angelic. His gold ringed finger traces Sirius' jaw. "What sin have you practiced tonight demon?"

Sirius' smile turns sly. "Lust, angel. I made the humans crave the body. Made them crazy, overcome with carnal desire."

The pointer hooks itself around the silver chains on Sirius' neck. Remus tugs at it, roughly making the devil stumble at him.

"Naughty." Remus warns. It was all but an empty threat.

Sirius' grins, fangs on display. "That, I'm the best at angel. What will you do about it hmmm ?"

The devil's tail wrap itself around Remus' ankle. It runs up and down teasingly, revealing the angel's skin as it pushes his chiton higher and higher. Sirius coils Remus' curly strand.

"Afterall, naughtiness is something a holy God servant like yourself would never understand."

Remus' smirk was an exact copy of Sirius'. He grabs the devil's wrist. Gently, he brings the other wrist, holding it together on Sirius' chest with just one hand.

The angel leans in. Planting Judas' kiss on Sirius' cheek.

"Oh believe me demon. I'm about to show you how unholy I can get."