Halloween

" Go home early my furry little friends " ; Kiara shouted to her team .

" You need to stop hanging out with Garcia " ; Donald laughed at her .

" Its halloween Ressler . Its my time to shine " ; Kiara said dramatically as she waved her hands in goodbye .

The team laughed and waved bye to her as she exited the compound .

Kiara danced all the way to her car and drove home .

Aaron opened the door for her .

" Where's Jack ? " ; she asked , hanging up her coat . " And where is your costume ? "

" Jack is getting ready . He wants to be his favourite superhero " ; Aaron replied as he took her hand and led her to the couch . " And I don't want to wear my costume "

" Why not ? " ; Kiara asked her pouty husband .

" You look like Neo.  You have the matrix sunglasses and I got you the perfect costume "

" The costume is skin tight "

" I know right ! Plus , Trinity needs her Neo ! "

" Alright . Fine ! "

Kiara smiled giddily as she hopped past Aaron and into the bedroom to change in her costume .

She oped the door and walked out in her costume , hair gelled and pulled back with black trinity glasses .

" You look wonderful " ; Aaron said . He too had changed into his outfit.

" See , it suits you . Oh god , you look like Neo " ; she squealed .

" Jack not ready yet ? " ; she asked
" Does he need help ? "

" Let me ask " ; Aaron said .

He went and knocked on Jack's door and asked if he needed help.  Jack replied with a no and said to give him 5 minutes .

5 minutes later , Jack opened the door and stepped out , clad in suit and pants with a tie around his neck .

" Woah ! That's not spiderman " ; Aaron said , looking surprised.

" He is not a real superhero  "

" He's not ? "

" No... "

" Okay. I give up . Who are you supposed to be ? "

" I am You , daddy ! "

Aaron and Kiara smiled as he went and hugged his son , then picked him up .

" Come on Jack Jack , we are going to get lots of candy and then we are going to eat them ! " ; Kiara said .

" Yayyy " ; Jack yelled .

Aaron just looked at the two loves of his life , happy that he had not lost both of them .