Blazers and Fevers

" You cannot go to work like this baby " ; Aaron said to Kiara .

He was holding her from falling to the floor . She had a high fever since last evening after dancing in the rain 2 days ago .

" I have to go....... " ; she slurred as she stumbled on her feet .

" And how are you going to drive ? Or stand ? Or run after the unsub ? " ; Aaron challenged her .

" I don't know ! " ; she said frustrated .

One thing about Kiara when she's sick , she is whiny and stubborn and easily frustrated and sometimes she even hallucinates .

" Okay how about , if you feel better by today evening , I will take you to your workplace and you can work on the case " ; Aaron suggested .

" Your a sweetheart " ; Kiara said .

Aaron picked her up and laid her down on the couch and then stripped off her blazer and suitpants leaving her in a tank top and underwear . He helped her get into her comfy sick days pajamas and covered her up with a warm and fluffy blanket . 

" Comfortable ? " ; he asked her . " Do you need anything else ? phone ? airpods ? tv remote ? chips ? " 

" Warm water and you " ; she said . 

" Yeah , I will get you water and do you want soup ? " 

" Manchurian soup " 

" Got it and after all of that I will bring myself to you . We need to make sure you get warm cuddles " 

" I love the sound of that " ; Kiara smiled sleepily , snuggling into her blankets . 

Aaron placed the back of his hand on her forehead . It was burning . Maybe hot water wasn't wise . 

He kissed her cheek before going into the kitchen and filing up a bowl with tap water and taking out a washcloth from one of the drawers . He walked back to Kiara and after drenching the washcloth in the water and squeezing out the excess , he placed it on her forehead .

" Cold " ; she mumbled , trying to get it off .

" Keep it or I won't drive you to work in the evening " ; Aaron warned Kiara . 

She whined but did not dare touch it or remove it . 

Aaron repeated the process once more before he got her a bottle of water with a straw and then went to make her the soup . 

He brought back the soup to find Kiara not on the couch . 

" Kiara ? " ; he called out . 

He heard shuffling sounds from upstairs so he went upstairs and in their bedroom . 

Kiara was searching through the shared closet . Aaron leaned against the bedroom door and watched her . She finally found her thing . It was Aaron's dark blue blazer . She took it out and happily wore it . She looked adorable . The blazer was a lot bigger on her and it engulfed her whole . She had floppy hands . Kiara finally looked up to see her husband softly smiling at her . 

" What are you doing ? " ; he asked chuckling . 

" I love your blazers , they are warm . You were gone way too long and I was cold " ; she defended her actions . 

" Your lucky your cute " ; Aaron said as he led her back downstairs . 

Kiara sat on the couch , wrapped up like a burrito in her fluffy blanket while Aaron fed her the soup . 

Few hours later she had kicked off the blanket to the other aide of the room but the blazer was still on her . She went from being cold to being hot in minutes . 

So she kept the blazer , it kept her hands warm and wore socks on her feet . 

" You should sleep it off " ; Aaron suggested . 

" But I want to watch the whole thing " ; she protested pointing at the tv where Chicago Med was playing . 

" Connor doesn't have anymore scenes in this episode though " ; Aaron pointed out . 

" Will you play with my hair  if I agree to sleep ? " ; she asked , her eyes twinkling . 

" What will I get in return ? " ; Aaron asked . 

" Me not being sick anymore ? " 

" Alright  , up , up up . Let's go " ; he said picking her up again and walking up the stairs to their bedroom . 

He sat by the headboard first . Kiara crawled over to him and rested her head on his chest as he played with her hair . 

She soon feel asleep . 

Aaron kissed her forehead , " Get well soon baby " 

Two days later Aaron woke up sick and even more whiny than Kiara and now she was stuck with a man who stole her oversized hot pink blazer because he felt like it .