After Him pt 3

" Jack you have to eat something.  This is not healthy " ; Kiara pleaded as she tried to feed Jack just a little spoon of chicken and rice .

Jack ignored her and continued playing .

" Its chicken and rice , your favourite  " ; she tried again .

" Are you not hungry ? "

" No " ; Jack replied .

" Six bites ? "

" No "

" Three bites ? "

" No "

" One bite ? Please , for me ? "

" No "

" What do you want then ? "

" I miss mommy "

" Do you want the pasta that mommy used to make ? "

" Yes ! "

The door to the apartment opener and Aaron came in upset .

" Jack , go play in your room please " ; Kiara said to him . He ran to his room .

" What happened ? " ; Kiara asked , he voice muffled as Aaron walked up to her and hugged her tightly.

" I got the option of resigning " ; he replied .

" Excuse me ? "

" Strauss said it is important for me to retire because now I have to look after Jack and he needs atleast one good parent "

" Wow ! Can I punch her ? "

" Not if you want to keep your job "

" Who cares if I lose my job , saying that was none of her business and she just indirectly insulted me ! "

" But you love your job so much "

" She can't fire me and all my supervisors hate her . What are they gonna do ? Fire me ? The best Blacklist catcher ? Ha ! They can try , the world will go berserk the moment I am out of the job , plus my team will resign . They won't work without me ! "

" I still advice you don't do it "

" Fine . Anyways,  would you like some pasta , I am making it "

" Sure ! "

•••••••♠•••••••••♠••••♠••••••••

" Agent Jacobs " ; people greeted Kiara as she strutted into the BAU . She just nodded at them .

Even though Aaron told her not to , she still wanted to give Strauss a piece of her mind.

The team watched her storm towards Strauss's office .

" You narrow-minded stuck-up old bitch ! " ; she said as soon as she entered the office .

" Excuse me ? " ; Strauss asked shocked .

" You heard me ! What the heck is your problem ? Retirement  ? Seriously?  You sure your not mixing yourself with Aaron ? How can you say that to him ? Oh wait ! I know your problem.  Your afraid!  Afraid that he is better than you , smarter than you , a better field agent than you have ever been ! So your trying to eliminate any competition because you know that he is more competent than you ! And calling me a bad parent ! How dare you ? I may not be Jack's real mother but I can go close ! "

" I will be talking with your supervisors "

" Try it ! Lets see what happens "

That was all Kiara said before she walked out .

•••••••♠••••••♠•••••••••••••

" Never do that again . I know you hate her , hell we all hate her but not again , please " ; Kiara's dad pleaded .

She sighed and nodded .

Strauss had called up Kiara's supervisors to complain about her but what she didn't know was that Kiara's supervisor was her uncle . Plus , she had already put in a word about Strauss to her uncle and dad , Congressman Reed Jacobs . Long story short , Strauss got suspended for bad mouthing another top agent and serving resignation letters without a concrete reason .

" Okay.  I won't but you agree right ? You and Uncle John?  "

" Yes , we do . You were right . She is narrow minded and stuck up . And your not an unfit parent "

" Thanks dad "

" Does he know ? "

" He does . He was worried at first because he forgot who I am and then he calmed down "

" Your right I was worried ! " ; Aaron shouted from the kitchen .

Kiara chuckled .

" Okay bug , no more shouting . You can go off at people again after 3 to 4 months " ; Reed Jacobs reminded her .

" I will remember that "

" Dad says dinner is ready " ; Jack said as he came running into the living room and jumped on Kiara's lap .

" Come on then buddy " ; she said lifting him up .

After dinner , her dad said bye and departed while Aaron and Kiara were busy cleaning up while Jack watched some tv .

" I really want to see the look on Strauss's face when you called her names " ; Aaron said .

" I will get Garcia to send me the video . Strauss has a hidden camera in her office . Courtesy of Spencer "

" What ?! "

" You didn't know? Oops ! "

" Wait ! Is there one in mine ? "

Kiara slowly put down the dishwasher bottle and walked away slowly .

" KIARA ! "