Team Outing

Proper team outings are chaotic . The blacklist team goes wild and drags the BAU until they reach their wildest levels too . And with Kiara being the cool boss , the blacklist team knows no limit . 

" Team outing night !!!  " ; Donald and Liz yelled together . 

" And there goes my eardrums " ; Samar mumbled irritated . 

" Team outing " ; Kiara cheered too . 

" I am going to get drunk tonight " ; Aram said as he slammed his laptop shut and got ready to head out . 

" Come on Samar , Paperwork can wait or rather you can actually take it home and finish later " ; Kiara suggested . 

" Your the best boss ever " ; Samar said as she slammed her file shut and stood up . 

" I invited Garcia " ; Aram said . 

" I will do Karaoke " ; Liz said happily .

" I will have a shot drinking competition " ; Donald announced.

" Me too " ; Kiara chimed in .

" And someone may get some action " ; Liz whistled  , shamelessly glancing at Samar and Aram .

They both blushed red.

Kiara texted Aaron while they walked to the car .

To Aar 🤍✨ - Drinks tonight at the bar . On me.

To Kia ❤️ - Ok .

______________________

I am rich
I am that betch
I am gonna go get that bag
And I am not gonna take your s**t
I am protected , well respected
I am a queen , I am a dream " ; Penelope , Derek and Liz sang drunk .

After 7 drinks , the blacklist team managed to get half of the BAU drunk , including Spencer who was dancing clumsily with Emily .

Aaron was still on his 3rd glass of whiskey on the rocks and mindlessly chatting with Dave , all the while keeping an eye on Kiara as she was in the middle of her shots competition with Donald .

JJ had already went home after one drink so she could spend time with Henry and Will .

" I won " ; Donald yelled .

Kiara huffed and leaned against Aaron . He smiled softly as he wrapped one of his arms around her .

" Hey boss , I know I am not that drunk that I am delusional but I think miss I- hate -everyone -Mossad is over there kissing Aram " ; Liz said as she sat down beside Donald .

Kiara and Donald whipped their heads to conform it and it was indeed true . They hollered and cheered . Liz and Donald went over to them and started raining them with one dollar bills .

" Why do they have so many one dollar bills ? " ; Rossi asked amused .

" I have no idea " ; Kiara said happily .

" Why are you not drinking a lot Dave ? " ; Kiara asked innocently .

" At his age , it is harmful " ; Spencer slurred as he stumbled into the booth .

" At my what ?! " ; Rossi said offended .

Kiara laughed out loud . 

Soon , it was time for everyone to go home . Penelope and Derek had already went home , Liz got picked up by Tom who also took Donald with them , Samar and Aram drove the FBI Suv back to Aram's place , Spencer had sobered up within the last hour by drinking multiple tall glasses of water and drove Emily home , Rossi left five minutes before Aaron decided that it was enough and Kiara needed to stop drinking . He pulled her away from the bar and helped her walk to the car as she giggled and talked like toddler about the relationship of Barbie and Ken . Aaron listened patiently to her words as he drove them both home . 

By the time they arrived back at home , Kiara was fast asleep . He picked her up , carried her to their bedroom , dressed her in her fluffy pajamas , kept a bottle of water a couple of pills and a bucket beside the bed and laid her down . Aaron too changed into more comfier clothes and then got into bed . 

" Sleep tight my little bunny " ; he whispered as he kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep .