Healing

Fernando's POV:

Tomorrow was the day we were going to fetch Rose.

I was so happy and excited that I even, from the kindness of my heart, gave Clinton some buttered bread and water.

I and Leonardo didn't sleep a lot these days because it was hard sleeping without her.

It was hard to do anything without Rose, so we mostly stayed up at night and drank beer or wine because unfortunately we were no longer allowed to smoke.

Our life was depressing without princesa. I have never loved a girl this much. I didn't even love our mother this much.

I watched Clinton eat his food like a dog that was hungry for weeks but I wasn't really focusing on him, I was lost in my thoughts, busy thinking about Rose.

"You thinking about her, how PATHETIC"

I heard Clinton say and I was awoken from my trance and found him staring at me.

"I didn't know dogs could talk"

I said and he looked away.

I wasn't in the mood to torture this inanimate object.

I was just too much in a good mood, I just couldn't get angry today. I was over the moon and no one could put my mood down, not even Clinton.
____________
Rose's POV:
A day later

Leonardo and Fernando were coming to fetch me today and I am so excited.

I missed sleeping on the soft bed with them, missed their arms getting wrapped around my weist, I missed the long conversation we had, I missed it all. Except for Clinton of course.

I felt much better and could walk properly now but there were still some bruises and cuts around my body which were slowly healing but did not hurt anymore.

That nurse Charlotte stopped coming to my room after I laughed and roasted her and now I felt bad for what I did but don't regret it.

Leonardo and Fernando came in my room with smiles on their faces 2 hours later.

"Are you ready to go home cupcake?"

Leonardo asked already knowing my answer.

"Of course, what are we waiting for"

I said and got of the bed.

"What are you doing"

Fernando asked giving me a questioning look.

"Getting ready to leave?"

I said with a confused look on my face.

"You are not supposed to be walking"

Leonardo said and swapped me off my feet.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, I CAN WALK"

I said to Leonardo childishly but he did not put me down.

Fernando opened the door and we exited with me still in Leonardo's arms.

I saw that nurse glaring at me on the way out and I winked at her. Her facial expression was priceless.

We exited the building, Fernando opened the back passengers door and Leonardo placed me on the sit gently like I would break if he wasn't careful.

I scooched over for Fernando who sat on my left and Leonardo went and sat at the right side.

It looked like one of the guards were driving the car today but he looked new.

He started the car and drove off while I was tell Leonardo and Fernando something stupid as usual and they acted like what I was saying was interesting.