Empress?

I wake up, well rested and comfortable. This is unusual for me. I usually sleep on a hard dirt floor in a small village island. There is advanced technology in other parts of the world but we don't want to become selfish and involved in that.

The first thought that crosses my mind is that today I have to help in the fields because my brother just started school. My family is too poor to send both of us to school.

Suddenly it hit me. I wasn't home. I am in a huge king sized bed. The walls of the room are decorated with precious jewels. I am in a baby blue silk dress.

How did this happen? I am a deep sleeper but I don't think I could sleep through this.

The door opens. I yelp and cover my mouth. A woman of about 20 years old comes in. She is dressed beautifully and I wonder if she is royalty.

"Sorry I did not mean to scare you your majesty,"she says.

I didn't know how to reply but I said "It's ok. Wait did you say your majesty?"

"Yes" she replied

I just stood there surprised.

"Oh you don't know yet? I will have someone of more importance tell you so you are not humiliated."

I just nodded my head on agreement too surprised and lost in thought to speak.

The woman led me to a closet and I put on a teal ruffle dress. I felt overdressed but it was the most comfortable thing I could find.

Next the woman led me to a room with a long table. 10 men and women with grey hair were sitting down.

"She doesn't know. she still needs the great explanation," The woman said.
She was then dismissed.

The people all spoke with one another for a few minutes. I only caught bits and pieces of their conversation. One man who looked older than the rest stood up.

"Rainy, you are powerful. You have powers beyond what you can imagine. I know you are only 16 but you are powerful. You have the gift of the ocean. You are The Empress of the Ocean and All Things Water."

All I remember is everything going black and then a falling sensation.