The veiwing

A few days later Sebastian's funereal is held. When I enter I immediately pick Sunny out of the crowd. She is in a sleek black dress and has her hair up. And understandably she is crying. Cole is by her side trying to comfort her. I go over to her.

"Hey Sunny," I say giving her a hug, "He wanted me to give this to you."I hand her the necklace with the sun-shaped pendant. "He made the stones."

"Thank you!" She says hugging me one more time.

I look out of the corner of my eye and see two figures. I turn to see Blake and Skylar kissing. Is this appropriate! We are at a funeral! They are idiots to think that is okay.

"What are you looking at?" Sunny asks.

"Nothing," say turning back.

"Oh. They are having the viewing in a few minutes. Will you go with me? I'm not sure if I will be able to handle it alone."

"Sure," I reply

We walk into the viewing room. Sebastian's body is lying in a silver casket. We walk up to it and Sunny grips my arm digging her fingernails into the skin. When we get to the body I look at Sunny.

"This is not him it is his body. He died loving you. You will be okay," I say to her in a serious but assuring tone.

"I never should have broken up with him!"

"You WILL be okay. Let's look in 3 2 1."

We look. The body is cleaned and the wound is covered up. His eyes are closed although they weren't when he died. I would say he looks peaceful but that is a lie. He looks almost sad. My thoughts are interrupted by Sunny. She is softly crying.

"I should have done more with him. He would have wanted me to."

I see Luna walk into the room in a silk black dress. Her hair in a braided bun.

"Luna." Sunny says in a relieved tone. She doesn't know. Sunny goes and hugs Luna but she doesn't hug back. She gives me a sad look. When Sunny pulls away she drops to her knees. She shakes and she is silent.

"Luna!" Sunny yells. Luna touches the necklace around Sunny's neck. She hasn't cried. She just sits there staring into space.

I run to her," Luna you are okay. You didn't try. You are a great, kind person! Don't do this to us!"

Luna utters one word, "monster."

With that she passes out on the floor.