Checking on Luna

"Wake up Rainy!"

I wake up to someone shaking me by my shoulder. I open my eyes and see it is Sunny.

"Ow Sunny! You are going to hurt my shoulder."

"Sorry," she replies letting go of me, "it's safe to leave the flood shelter now."

I get up, grab my bag and join my classmates who are already up. we all walk back to our dorms to have free time to relax after the flood. I get dressed and ready for the day. While I am putting my hair in a ponytail I hear a knock on my door. I suspect it is Ivy because she got ready before me and went to see Cole.

"Come in!" I yell finishing my ponytail. I look over and see Sunny and Sebastian.

"Hey! Do you want to come and check on Luna with us?" Sunny asks.

"Sure," I say walking out the door with them. While we are walking to the forest I can't help but notice the squishy texture of the ground.

"Luna!" Sunny tells into the trees.

Luna emerges out of the forest towards us. Sunny runs up and hugs her.

"Are you guys okay?" She asks with a concerned look on her face.

"We were coming to ask you the same thing," Sunny remarks.

"I was able to sneak into one of the other flood shelters."

"That is fantastic," Sunny says letting go of Luna.

"Who is this?" Luna asks gesturing to Sebastian. Sunny runs to him.

"This is Sebastian. He's my boyfriend," sunny says.

"Hello Sebastian."

"Hey."

"Rainy I found this letter with your name on it in the forest," Luna says pulling out a letter from behind one of the trees. " I guess it must have blown away or something."

She hands me the letter and I see it has the same gold ornament as the paper I found in my notebook.

"Thanks," I say putting the letter into my bag.

"Well I have to go. Bye guys!" Luna says.